How about a shock collar that enforces nudity? And Piper follow on interview idea for escaped raiderpet/sexslave

1) Wouldnt such a collar make sense?

(In one mod (Commonwealth Slavers) collars already has a setting where it shocks her when she is too far from her handler. She gets warned with one or two shocks and then they beocme ever more dangerous making her hurry to get close again.

I suppose that could also be used to enforce her staying in/around a location without the over-the-top "blow head off" the other raider pet collar does.)

But that is not my main request (probably not practical to do as a general in-game collar to find or be mounted on a character.)

I think it makes sense if such a shock collar could enforce nudity, except for shoes/boots of course so her feet dont get cut up by the rough wasteland surfaces.

Another exception maybe for being hand cuffed in some manner.

But regular clothing or armor slots filled should result in shocking for the collar to fulfill that purpose.

And the collar does not/should not have a magical property that "makes up" for it. NO magical extra armor class or carry weight or fantastic buffs.

Just a clothing denier.

And otherwise serves as a regular shock collar that is recognized by the game as such (for sexual harrassment and the like).

So even if a girl were to escape a Raider Pet situation or the like that "souvenir" would make it obvious to anyone even form a distance that she is a escaped pet/Sex slave (with posisbly consequences in game with a mod or just in our head canon.

2) It would be nice if Piper could even bet triggered to make a follow on interview if you meet her again like that,  "so you're an escaped sex slave, huh? Please tell our readers How was it? Was it real bad or did you grow to accept it or even like it? Did you get whipped a lot or just a little,? Did you get any babies form it? If yes, how many? (If , "Yes" and "Two"  for example: "Oh, I see you carry two, one can definelty tell they are form different fathers, I suppose thats part of such an experience" ..".any brands? (if yes she takes a pic for the public occurences).  etc etc, possibilities tthe are endless.

What do you think?

:)

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
  • katrina.balanchuk changed the title to How about a shock collar that enforces nudity? And Piper follow on interview idea for escaped raiderpet/sexslave
Posted (edited)

Awww, I missed the comment. someone delteted it :(

We could call this collar the RobCo MkIV ( since there already is a MKIII)

I really think it would be a good plot point for a girl maybe to get her location tie disabled on it.

And the Mk4 could have those features. And she was able to escape because the location tie got disabled or malfunctioned, but the nudity enforcement is too hardwired in it and still works. So now everyone can see even form a distance that she either is or was a raiderpet/sex slave

And she cant get it off of course ( short of the expert in Dugout Inn , the collar removal man)

Piper knows her way around the Commonwealth (and as a young woman possibly has been in similar situations or had narrow misses herself, who knows maybe her sister Nat, is not really her sister but her daughter and Piper just told her, they are sisters, is her sister so Nat wouldn't know she is the product of such a situation???) )

So Piper immediately recognizes what is going on, when she sees you walking in Diamond City  naked wearing such a collar.

And then she proposes the interview, which could become very personal and salacious in its questioning to help sales.

She might even offet to pay you 100 caps for it.

Taking this concept one step further people in Diamond City might then express pity on you as you walk by , or make gleeful remarks, or attempt to take advantage of your known pet status like a sex approach in sex harassment when you have the collar on.

I know this is going waaay further than the original collar idea and i would be happy with just the collar. :)

Edited by katrina.balanchuk