Okay so I have a completely new issue I've never really seen before. I've just done a completely fresh reinstall, WW, a few animation packages, and everything works great, no errors popup when I boot the game up, but... 2 animations, and ONLY 2 animations from a package is missing. At first I thought maybe they were removed in an updated version, but the discord confirms they were not, and should still be there, however they couldn't figure it out either. So I'm hoping someone here would know why only 2 animations out of the entire package(All the rest work) would just vanish? Could a script error cause this? Even if theres nothing popping up? 

I've tried to reinstall both the package and WW, deleted thumbcache, etc, but have had 0 luck and they were 2 of my favorite animations lol. Thanks!

I'm having the same issue. but its a whole pack of animations that are not getting shown at all. has been this way since the update and i haven't seen anyone talk about it hopefully it gets some attention :(

• 2 weeks later...

Same, I am only showing about 700 of 3000 animations, or loading on the purple WW window that pops up when the game starts.
The context menu is missing vaginal context and no vaginal options are available on the circle menus that pop up during sex.
They were working before previously and the context was there previously.

Any ideas where to start? Is this an update conflict?