Schlong of Skyrim - penis get longer when I bend it through the control key

I installed SOS 1.1.4 SE and a couple of futa addons to apply to my character in Novlus Ascension v1.5 (for SSE) playthrough.

But I have an issue where any penis, regardless of addon, literally lengthens when bent via key binding. 

It stretches as soon as I press Pgup and Pgdn in the default state, as shown in the attached image. there's no way to revert it back via the control keys. I just have to wait a while.

Given that it happens on any penis, I'm guessing it's an issue with SOS itself, maybe with the skeleton. Either way, if anyone knows of a solution, please help!

Untitled.png

That is not a bug. İt exist in both LE and SE versions in order to fit better to positions. In real life when someone gets erect it can't be the same size with the flaccid state. Also you don't have to wait to revert it back to flaccid state just keep pushing pgdn and eventually you will revert it back to flaccid state.

10 hours ago, Bastak21 said:

That is not a bug. İt exist in both LE and SE versions in order to fit better to positions. In real life when someone gets erect it can't be the same size with the flaccid state. Also you don't have to wait to revert it back to flaccid state just keep pushing pgdn and eventually you will revert it back to flaccid state.

Thanks for the info. might it be possible for there to exist a version of SOS without that "feature"?