[Mod]TTJ "no bj" Bruce Resistance Deal Reinstatement [XCL]

TTJ "no bj" Bruce Resistance Deal Reinstatement [XCL]

All this does is reinstate the "no bj" deal and disable the subtraction of bj / non-pussy related active moves from sex combat, which as I recall caused most of the problems. It's such a tiny change I'm almost embarrassed to post it, but I wanted to see the rule reinstated. The showstopper was the code breaking down due to a lack of active moves that didn't violate the rules in transactional sex (the bj / non-pussy moves were removed due to the rule). While the implementation of that rule looks sound in theory (although problematic in practice for new characters with low stats, low skills, and few moves), I disagree with it philosophically - the deal is bjs are against the rules and cost you money, not bjs are forbidden by the gods/code. The player may decide the penalty for violating the deal is worth the $$$ cost to avoid potential penalties (longer time, debuffs) from orgasming on the Resistance pill.

This mod does subtract bj / non-pussy related passive moves from sex combat, since in theory those are "his" moves and he is violating the rule by offering that option, especially since it may be your only option if you are out of stamina.

Latest version fixes non-display of bruce bj / non-pussy teasing during active positions.

Please give me feedback, especially if you find any bugs - you can do so here or (preferably) on the Discord. Feel free to ping me. The mod should reenable the "no bj" rule for Bruce's Resistance Pill Deal, prevent any bj / non-pussy passive positions, allow all active positions, and display bruce bj / non-pussy scolds if you choose those for active positions.

Please consider using my GetFuckedHarder mod with this as it closes a tactical loophole in bedroom sex:
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/32581-ttj-getfuckedharder-xcl/

I am planning on a mod to make the sex combat a bit more resistant to strategies like spamming bjs and this seemed like a good way for me to familiarize myself with the relevant code.