current best body and animations

Hi,

I used to play Skyrim years ago and now thinking about to install it again.

What's currently best body and physics for NPCs with both anus and vagina animated? Is there already such a thing ?

Also maybe you could give me a hint for the best mod setup to play as a collector of slaves. I also have no idea about Skyrim versions, what's the best ?

thanks!

Edited by Dave0000

- Hi with the body replacers the most used ones are CBBE 3BA or BHUNP v4 (I use bhunp, you have other options if you are into crazy big boobies or very muscular girls, but these two are the ones with the most sexy armor and clothing) bhunp has amazing smp physics and the vagina opens wider with the penetration it even the moves in and out with the dick , I dont know much about cbbe 3ba i used it on an old modlist but i didnt installed it properly so i dont know if it has vaginal or anal physics i like better the breasts shape in 3ba tough so pick your choice 3ba has more armors but nowdays almost all have been ported to bhunp 

-Then you choose your Skin mod I like Mature Skin, Lovergirl and babygirl you can only have 1 installed at a time

- You use Obody for ramdomize the bodie shapes of all females in the game so you can have variety (slim, petite, chubby..)

- Anal gape morph gives lets you customize the anal gape in mcm it is very good.

- The best slaver mod in my opinion is Diary of Mine, it is amazing and you can have slaves and train them, they have their own personalities and moods very well done and complex. It requires some other mods to work so make sure you follow well all the instructions

- If also you are interested in your PC being the slave there are a lot but I have tried: -Submissive lola

Wartimes a daugthers tale (this one is tricky to install on Skyrim AE, but it works for me)

-Nowdays Skyrim AE its the better version since it is more stable so crashes a less and has more stable performance, but you have to play a downgraded version of the game ( since Bethesda new patches has broken a lot of mods, I use 1.6.640 wich it is compatible with almost all mods, you still can download any version on Steam it is very easy just watch a tutorial

Any more mods doubts you can ask me (Im not an expert at all but I have modded my game a lot of times) sadly nowdays I can barely play or mod it since I dont have privacy in my house AT ALL :( jajajaja

• 3 weeks later...