Handjob/Blowjob with prostate massage/anal fingering/fisting animations

Hey, so long story short, I wanna do a femdom household where they are really into pegging and ass play. While pegging is easily achievable by using existing animations, I haven't found any that would include anal fingering or fisting. Preferably ones that are done simultaneously while performing a blowjob or a handjob.

Does anyone know of packs which have stuff like that?

11 hours ago, noobiexdress said:

Hey, so long story short, I wanna do a femdom household where they are really into pegging and ass play. While pegging is easily achievable by using existing animations, I haven't found any that would include anal fingering or fisting. Preferably ones that are done simultaneously while performing a blowjob or a handjob.

Does anyone know of packs which have stuff like that?

Khlas in his newest update on Patreon has a handjob + anal fingering animation.

1 hour ago, parzysty said:

Khlas in his newest update on Patreon has a handjob + anal fingering animation.

sheesh, well it's something, but also, patreon, so I guess I gotta wait until and if it becomes free, tysm regardless

Mike24.  Not sure if it's in his Classic animations or his DF - Dark Fantasies animations.  Lupobianco has fingering with 2 or 3 sims.  In a chair, sofa, bed or on the floor.  Motherlode might also have fisting.  

Edited by griffin1bear
more information
2 hours ago, griffin1bear said:

Mike24.  Not sure if it's in his Classic animations or his DF - Dark Fantasies animations.

thanks! sadly there are no previews of those particular animations, so I'll have to check them out in game when I finally get around to redownloading everything