Urzoga gra-Shugurz forced greet without stop

Hey! So, long time ago i had this problem in the LE. Now she doing this annoying thing with me on SE. I finish the dialogue with her, take a step, she catches me again. No new lines or anything. I'm sure she's not the only one with this problem, but i don't remember any other NPCs with forcegreetings to check. Has anyone encountered such a problem and was able to solve it?

Edited by Alis_999

This seems to be the related package:

[00] Skyrim.esm (7CAB85A9) \ Package \ 000CD140 <CidhnaMineJailEventForcegreet>

The conditions for this forcegreet are as follows:

Subject.GetStageDone(CidhnaMineJailEventScene [QUST:000CD13F], 015) = 0.000000 AND

Subject.GetStageDone(CidhnaMineJailEventScene [QUST:000CD13F], 010) = 1.000000 AND

Definition of GetStageDone.

Definition for what constitutes as "done".

I imagine you can do the rest.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hey @traison ! It is help me with one vannilla NPC, yes, thank you. But i'm sure the problem is much deeper. In different mods there are NPCs with forced greet and their still forced greet me without stop. I just haven't found another vanilla NPC with this yet, but i'm sure the same problem will appear.

Edited by Alis_999