How to make "bad part of town"?

So I need a lot for my story, which is sort of a rundown district full of shady bars, rampant street prostitution and drug sales.

I tried to put all hookers in a club and have them hang around in a lot (I use Wicked Perversions), but they don't do their job. Is there any way I can script hookers to spawn on that lot and working?

I also want to add a strip club/brothel, but I want them to be different things.

Thanks in advance.

"...which is sort of a rundown district full of shady bars, rampant street prostitution and drug sales."

Are we playing the same game? That is not how this game works. How many shady bars do you want? The answer is ONE. One bar. Send me $10,000 and I'll make a new Newcrest. Just for you.

Or talk to Little Ms. Sam or Twisted Mexi or Turbo.

BTW - you will need to buy ALL the packs. Do you really want to spend $12,000 on a game? Just go play Oblivion or Skyrim. For your "story"? What you need is a LOT. A LOT of money.

Edited by GMac2021
13 hours ago, GMac2021 said:

"...which is sort of a rundown district full of shady bars, rampant street prostitution and drug sales."

Are we playing the same game? That is not how this game works. How many shady bars do you want? The answer is ONE. One bar. Send me $10,000 and I'll make a new Newcrest. Just for you.

Or talk to Little Ms. Sam or Twisted Mexi or Turbo.

BTW - you will need to buy ALL the packs. Do you really want to spend $12,000 on a game? Just go play Oblivion or Skyrim. For your "story"? What you need is a LOT. A LOT of money.

lol people pay money for the sims 4? thats cute.

1 hour ago, Kawaii1993 said:

lol people pay money for the sims 4? thats cute.

technically speaking LL doesn't support game versions acquired by means other than EA

so yeah, for the record, I'm definitely rich and totally donated $12k to EA for their printer ink business model/scam, just so I can get a couple of new features, which are usually mediocre, that I don't even use all of as the same household

5 hours ago, noobiexdress said:

technically speaking LL doesn't support game versions acquired by means other than EA

so yeah, for the record, I'm definitely rich and totally donated $12k to EA for their printer ink business model/scam, just so I can get a couple of new features, which are usually mediocre, that I don't even use all of as the same household

just talking hypothetical but ea makes a good case for why piracy should be an option. (just playing devils advocate.)

17 minutes ago, Kawaii1993 said:

just talking hypothetical but ea makes a good case for why piracy should be an option. (just playing devils advocate.)

oh, but piracy is bad and it totally harms a multi-million dollar AAA game company that destroyed... I mean, saved a lot of good games from their original studio's bankruptcy

I definitely would not rather purchase, let's say, 300 copies of Helldivers 2 for $12k, than purchase TS4 and all the half-baked EPs and official items that are essentially paid mods, which I, again, for the record, have totally done, because I wouldn't dare not pay EA that much money

2 hours ago, noobiexdress said:

oh, but piracy is bad and it totally harms a multi-million dollar AAA game company that destroyed... I mean, saved a lot of good games from their original studio's bankruptcy

I definitely would not rather purchase, let's say, 300 copies of Helldivers 2 for $12k, than purchase TS4 and all the half-baked EPs and official items that are essentially paid mods, which I, again, for the record, have totally done, because I wouldn't dare not pay EA that much money

yes mods we are totally good law abiding fin-subs paying daddy ea to rape our wallets nothing to see here, I so can't wait to get wallet raped again do you think if I pay an extra 5 ea would spit in my sims mouth after breaking his save file with another game breaking update?

Edited by Kawaii1993
On 3/9/2024 at 2:12 PM, Kawaii1993 said:

Its a tax write-off. Just plan your life better.

2 hours ago, GMac2021 said:

are you one of those people that believe millenials and zoomers can't afford real estate becaue they buy too much starbucks coffee and always want the newest iphone?

//edit: and by the way, I got no clue where you got the $12k price, a quick google search shows that a gaming website has already done the calculations (https://primagames.com/tips/how-much-is-all-the-sims-4-dlc-sims-4-price-guide), and the total price rounds down to $1k, not $12k, which is a much less sum of money, and it's actually possible that a person could have collected those DLCs over the 9 years TS4 has been out, or they just had a free $1k collecting dust and decided to buy it

moreover, that's the US price, and game prices are usually localized (unless it's a large AAA title that recently came out, then it's a $60 or $80 all over the world, because AAA game companies don't understand that it actually hurts their income to do it this way

regardless of that, the price of all DLC (as the base game is free) in my region is around $700 (obviously in my local currency, I converted it for you, because, assuming by your general attitude and unwillingness to do any actual research, you would a), have no clue what that currency is, and b), would be too lazy to convert it yourself)

just a friendly fyi :)

Edited by noobiexdress
additional info
22 hours ago, GMac2021 said:

its not so much I can't afford it, Its just out of principle I don't financially support scams. morally speaking providing a shitty service for top tier pricing is scamming someone, piracy fixes that by providing a route to enjoy the media with out supporting the company directly. i.e . paying ea for a copy. Why I would spend my tax write off on a broken game when I can finally buy one of my holy grail barbies I've been waiting to have? I am pretty sure most people spend their tax refunds in a tangible way. besides I am a cheap ass I could vouch piracy has actually helped me save money instead spending it. thank you piracy I can now finally buy that maiko barbie I've been wanting since childhood with out dipping into retirement~!(hypothetically speaking remember kids piracy is bad mmmmkay?)

Edited by Kawaii1993