White screen world(Newcrest)

After I updated all of my wicked Whims, and every other mod I have my game was working just fine after the update. However, when I turned my game on yesterday all the worlds were showing up fine except Newcrest. Newcrest is a blank white screen. I'm wondering is it because I uploaded a rave lot and tried to change what the lot was while my sim was on the lot engaging in some wicked whim woohoo? I have taken my mods folder out and repaired the game, turned it on and Newcrest works fine. When I put my mod folder back in only Newcrest is a white screen. My sim can travel anywhere else without issue except Newcrest. I don't understand how a mod could be causing an issue with just Newcrest especially since I was able to play until yesterday. Does anyone know how to fix Newcrest?

• 2 weeks later...