Non-skimpy Type6 conversion?

tucket1

Hello.

So I was just looking for some vanilla armor conversion for NV that would make female characters' shoulders a bit narrower. I installed Type6 converter and liked it a lot, but the skimpy redesign of outfits annoyed me a little. I know that it sounds somewhat funny of a forum like this, but is there a version of this conversion without the redesign? I just wanted narrow shoulders, really.

I thought that maybe there are some older versions of this conversion that might be just the thing I wanted, but I can't find those anywhere.

Thanks.

A Type6 armor converter? Where you got that?

It's strange, it was on Nexus but now the file is "hidden by author".

I got it from a russian website but I don't really know if I'm allowed to just attach it to my post, would it be against the rules or not. Maybe author didn't want it to be accessible, I don't know. Can I do that?

A Type6 armor converter? Where you got that?

It's strange, it was on Nexus but now the file is "hidden by author".

I got it from a russian website but I don't really know if I'm allowed to just attach it to my post, would it be against the rules or not. Maybe author didn't want it to be accessible, I don't know. Can I do that?

Well you can post a link to that website. That's not against the rules. ..or send me a PM. ^_^

To your request... There are these vanilla -> Type6 armor replacers: for Fallout 3 and for New Vegas ..imo not any skimpier than vanilla..

Archived