Which mod gives the "Kiss me" option the dialogue window?

I should know this but I can't remember.

And for a bonus point:

(In LE) If you wanted to, e.g., know which mod was the last to change something you could open the console, click on the thing and on the right side of the screen you would get a slew of info. What does one need or do to get this in SE?

Thanks

13 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

(In LE) If you wanted to, e.g., know which mod was the last to change something you could open the console, click on the thing and on the right side of the screen you would get a slew of info. What does one need or do to get this in SE?

No idea bout the kiss option, but this one is More Informative Console in SE.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Search through all esl, esm and esp files in all mods for the text "Kiss". A tool such as Notepad++ can do this easily.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

I should know this but I can't remember.

If it's dialogue then you could try searching for in xEdit

Open Everything, right click on the left column, select Apply Filter

image.png

1 hour ago, traison said:

Search through all esl, esm and esp files in all mods for the text "Kiss". A tool such as Notepad++ can do this easily.

Thanks. It took an hour to chew through the Data folder but it pointed to PSQ which sounds right. All I have to do now is remember how I got rid of it in LE. There's nothing in the MCM.

The feature is bugged as when the kissing stops the PC is frozen and nothing in SLF will cure it. The other actor is fine. Saving and reloading does nothing either.

1 hour ago, Mez558 said:

If it's dialogue then you could try searching for in xEdit

Thanks. I did notepad++ option first. I was going to try the XEdit way but that looked like it was going to take forever as well so I cancelled. Handy thing to know so I'll keep it up my sleeve.