Best LOVERSLAB Mods ever Made for Skyrim developed by AWESOME people.

I've been using LOVERSLAB mods over the last 2 years in Skyrim and I must confess that the work developed by many mod authors here is a must-have in any playthrough.

My favorites:

Dangerous Nights 2. This one deserves voices and much more.

Notice Me Sempai. Same as above, it deserves voices and much more.

SexLab Adventures, the last release, of course, and the same honors mentioned above.

DirtyBorn.

Still, as a natural course of our lives, everything must look forward and I've been playing Skyrim AE. As a collateral effect Dangerous Nights and Sexlab Adventures don't do well with the 1.6.170 game version. I had to leave it behind but not without feeling the echoes of a huge hole in my heart and gaming playthrough.

Will we be bounded to become Flea Market assets? Stuck in the past and refusing to look forward? 

Anyways, I have the most utmost respect for all your hard work and I'll always remember it. I still tracking your updates. I hope one day to play your mods again. Once it does, I will gladly dump in the trash any Ostim version of your work.

Best wishes.

Edited by Max Pretorious
Mispelling

Sentiments..... I feel your pain.... You could naturally stick to Skyrim SE 1.9.57 by making a non-standard install ( not in the windows / controlled normal data paths ) and redirecting the paths to something you control.... all the tools need manual pathings they need the path to point to your exe, but it wouldn't be run from within steam or the launcher..with the runtime switches within Mo2.. Also I have a Dummy AE Install I just point steam to...basically point it at a normal install location steam respects.. not sure you can do that with GOG.. You can then load MO2 with your mods and.... you can have AE, but not both at the same time...