Hand not around the penis (attached pics on the problem)

Does anyone know why this is happening? When he's jerking off he's doing it under or over his penis, and when the girl is doing it's not right either. The hand is in the wrong position. 
Does anyone have any solution to why this is happening?

2024-02-29_15-42-17-052_bloom 2.0 by ellcrze.png

2024-02-29_15-43-48-674_bloom 2.0 by ellcrze.png

10 minutes ago, funkleyy said:

Does anyone know why this is happening? When he's jerking off he's doing it under or over his penis, and when the girl is doing it's not right either. The hand is in the wrong position. 
Does anyone have any solution to why this is happening?

You should first state whether or not you have changed the CC slider or body preset. This is probably because clipping is occurring.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

You should first state whether or not you have changed the CC slider or body preset. This is probably because clipping is occurring.

aaah yeah that might be it! I didn't think about that, I gave him longer legs and a shorter upper body. I will tr and adjust it and see if it changes. Thank you :)

Edited by funkleyy