Female for figura V.2!

Female for figura V.2!

View File

WOMAN!

I tried very hard for several days to do what I am posting, many people helped me and here is the result:

Physics of breasts
Animations of walking, running, etc.
Different dick options for futa lovers.
And a little more trifle.

We plan to add and fix: Sounds effects (if i found where to find it), add sex animations that are unlocked only under certain conditions, make hair longer.

To install, you need to download the files, and then move them to the folder you created inside figura/avatars/ (usually the figura folder can be found inside appData/.minecraft).

The model will then appear in the figura menu.

My discord: typical_nick
My twitter: https://twitter.com/JokeJoel76517

The model's UV seems to be wrong, Both Figura and blockbench aren't reading the texture correctly. I'm not sure if you forgot to include the texture(Blockbench will sometimes not embed the texture, and usually including it in the avatar's folder fixes it or make it less error prone) or maybe the model is somehow only meant for 0.1.2 and not 0.1.3?(Although I had no issues with models from 0.1.2, so that doesn't make much sense)
image.png.9d279998040e1bfb585c2fff9925252a.pngimage.png.61f4c3438e5ca5a15ea9162bc97fa598.png

Edited by CheeseyCake9238
2 hours ago, Dragneel013 said:

How much sex mods are there for mine craft? Like sex animations ,etc?

Do these mods get updated or new ones come out, if so how frequently?

From my observations, not many. Pretty much anything sexual is just a resource pack over mobs and don't add animations

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2024 at 10:02 AM, ShrödingersCat said:

combined with real camera, iris and embeddium in fabric, though sucks that the head disappears in the gui, but if i enable the head in the script.lua file i cannot see

2024-03-11_14.59.35.png

I usually use an older version of First Person Mod. FPM doesn't have this issue on 2.3.3 and below. Although the latest version does for some reason

On 3/2/2024 at 2:53 AM, CheeseyCake9238 said:

The model's UV seems to be wrong, Both Figura and blockbench aren't reading the texture correctly. I'm not sure if you forgot to include the texture(Blockbench will sometimes not embed the texture, and usually including it in the avatar's folder fixes it or make it less error prone) or maybe the model is somehow only meant for 0.1.2 and not 0.1.3?(Although I had no issues with models from 0.1.2, so that doesn't make much sense)

Just tried the model, and this issue is now fixed. Pretty nice model, I will admit that I probably won't use it because I don't really like models in this style and I don't really like the animations(Just my opinion though, obviously). However it's really nice to see people finally starting to make NSFW content for Figura :3

On 3/17/2024 at 9:49 AM, CheeseyCake9238 said:

I usually use an older version of First Person Mod. FPM doesn't have this issue on 2.3.3 and below. Although the latest version does for some reason

nah, the line

"

if renderer:isFirstPerson() == true then
    models.model.Root.body.neck.head:setVisible(false)

else
      models.model.Root.body.neck.head:setVisible(true)
  end

"

makes the head disappear in the gui, but if enabled i see it with real camera, i tried first person mod, however the camera is too low, and the mod itself only allows to change the camera on the x axis

On 3/11/2024 at 4:02 PM, ShrödingersCat said:

combined with real camera, iris and embeddium in fabric, though sucks that the head disappears in the gui, but if i enable the head in the script.lua file i cannot see

2024-03-11_14.59.35.png

i fix it in next update 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2024 at 10:21 PM, Dragneel013 said:

How much sex mods are there for mine craft? Like sex animations ,etc?

Do these mods get updated or new ones come out, if so how frequently?

i remember this mod can let you smash mobs (and have baby?i forgor), have to enable in config, the mod actually have a very simple aninmation for it. not much people talk about this mod but probably first to add "sex" in minecraft😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2024 at 3:12 PM, hentai9090 said:
Unfortunately the model is too high for me. and the head disappears.
what can I do about that?

Nothing. If you make the model even lower, you will look inferior compared to other creatures. Problem with the head, clarify what you meant.

On 3/17/2024 at 11:00 AM, CheeseyCake9238 said:

Just tried the model, and this issue is now fixed. Pretty nice model, I will admit that I probably won't use it because I don't really like models in this style and I don't really like the animations(Just my opinion though, obviously). However it's really nice to see people finally starting to make NSFW content for Figura :3

I. HATE. ANIMATING. ANYTHING.