News after the recent update.

Any news after the recent update, i downloaded the Wicked Whims Feb. 28.2024 update but the system in game is still broken, and doesn't work, like all the other things after the game update, so any news if there will be a fix coming up or something?

I, too, am experiencing a problem after the two most recent updates (v178b & v178c). When it was v178a, I used to be able to click over my sim and I would get "Settings", which would allow me to give my sim his Role Adjustments, Anatomy & Body and Penis Adjustments. I am unable to do that because I do not see it when I click over my sim. I sent an email to Husk in Support about this . I don't know if this is the same problem you are experiencing with your game? Maybe we will get a v178d or 179a--LOL 

7 minutes ago, dvlovrla14 said:

I, too, am experiencing a problem after the two most recent updates (v178b & v178c). When it was v178a, I used to be able to click over my sim and I would get "Settings", which would allow me to give my sim his Role Adjustments, Anatomy & Body and Penis Adjustments. I am unable to do that because I do not see it when I click over my sim. I sent an email to Husk in Support about this . I don't know if this is the same problem you are experiencing with your game? Maybe we will get a v178d or 179a--LOL 

As far as i know, everything will have to be updated, i am just hoping about any news to know if it will be worked on, because of the update the mods ended up as outdated, I personally am getting Wicked Whims exception errors constantly, also Nisa's wicked perversion exception errors, sex scenes dont work, lost clothes all because i think those two mods that run the whole thing are now outdated dew to the new update. Hope it gets worked on, and downloading the new Wicked Whims update, didnt sort anything out, it reports errors everywhere.

For those who's a Turbodriver patreon, he sent out an e-mail explaining it is quite a bit of back and forth, including bugs introduced by a faulty EA patch that they themselves are trying to fix. I guess we'll all just have to wait a few days to things blow over and all relevant parties have fixed stuff at their respective ends.

16 hours ago, SticksStackStuck said:

For those who's a Turbodriver patreon, he sent out an e-mail explaining it is quite a bit of back and forth, including bugs introduced by a faulty EA patch that they themselves are trying to fix. I guess we'll all just have to wait a few days to things blow over and all relevant parties have fixed stuff at their respective ends.

Thanks for the info bro!

On 2/29/2024 at 7:24 AM, dvlovrla14 said:

This could be just a typical game issue. I've noticed with the last few game patches and pack releases (if purchased), there's all sorts of shenanigans that happen the same day you download the new game patch/pack. Everything slows down, your sim just stands there after completing a chore and does nothing for 5 minutes in real time before doing something else, you can't click on your sim and get the actions/options .... that sort of stuff. Generally, this does fix itself after a day or two. I know I had all this happen on friday (It's Sunday morning where I am). I didn't play at all yesterday, but will give it a shot today. Hopefully, all the kinks are ironed out. Fingers crossed.

5 hours ago, taffster74 said:

This could be just a typical game issue. I've noticed with the last few game patches and pack releases (if purchased), there's all sorts of shenanigans that happen the same day you download the new game patch/pack. Everything slows down, your sim just stands there after completing a chore and does nothing for 5 minutes in real time before doing something else, you can't click on your sim and get the actions/options .... that sort of stuff. Generally, this does fix itself after a day or two. I know I had all this happen on friday (It's Sunday morning where I am). I didn't play at all yesterday, but will give it a shot today. Hopefully, all the kinks are ironed out. Fingers crossed.

Update: Well, that went wrong. Definitely a WW/Game thing.

Yeah. I have left my computer running since last Monday or Tuesday - before the latest EA patch. So the game has been running for over a week. Then the hydro went out and my UPS ran out of battery while I was sleeping. Now I have no option to start offline with Steam. Damn it.

Oh well. I have just over 3,000 package files. This update might take awhile...