[mod] Interracial Takeover 2nd Edition??

On 3/16/2024 at 12:06 AM, cniht said:

One Question I have is does the Is_Married = No control preventing events if the spouse has a BBC apply to concubines?

no, I think this trigger is used for primary_spouse, so you have a concubine you're no married

On 3/13/2024 at 11:27 AM, felixtheloser said:

Hi this is great, can I take this and add it to the mod?

Yes, there's no problem, I'm currently on a work trip, when I get back I'd like to have an idea of how to update these religion icons but I'm not a programmer, much less a designer.

Everything I do is for fun.

Edited by Randomicamente
16 hours ago, peter848 said:

I think BBC women should hold an increasingly poor view of non-black males with rank, which will make BBC women less likely to have relationships with other races.

Maybe they can have a brother who uses them to seduce the soon to be cuck and that can cause an event chain where the BBC blackmails the wife into being his snowbunny. the BBC's sister could secretly get pregnant with another BBC's child and install them on the throne or help the cuck's wife overthrow the cuck where the divorce event happens.

I like how aggressive the BBC are in this second edition mod they got my female ruler quick before she got any males heirs only one daughter so I'm playing as the daughter trying to reclaim lost territory through my claims. luckily I got that daughter the kingdom of Croatia 

Would like to ask some help with a personal modification to the mod. I have been able to make simple changes to the traits with my limited understanding of coding, but have gone as far as I am able. I am looking to make the BBC trait inheritable like the rest of the penis size traits (both male and futanari; not female). Unfortunately it looks like penis size traits are more complex due to their dependent interactions rather than a simple male/female heritable.

Could someone give me some guidance on what would be required to make this change?

Just a suggestion, maybe have some more transparency with how much longer till your ruler's BBC addiction progresses? I started out as curious and seems like no matter how many BBCs my ruler sleeps around with, her trait never progresses.

On 3/23/2024 at 2:05 AM, Ozvelpoon said:

Would like to ask some help with a personal modification to the mod. I have been able to make simple changes to the traits with my limited understanding of coding, but have gone as far as I am able. I am looking to make the BBC trait inheritable like the rest of the penis size traits (both male and futanari; not female). Unfortunately it looks like penis size traits are more complex due to their dependent interactions rather than a simple male/female heritable.

Could someone give me some guidance on what would be required to make this change?

The simplest way would be to add "     inherit_chance = XX" to the trait where XX is the chance of that children inherit the trait from the parent (i.e. if XX was 50 then there would be a 50% chance of passing the trait onto the children). The limitation of this approach is that children can only inherit from their father's side (because the trait is coded as being male only).

If you want a more detailed inheritance system, you'll need to play with adding variables to characters to flag them as carriers of the gene. I have no idea how to script this but I understand that this is (at its core) the approach that CBO uses, so may be worth analysing how that mod handles inheritance.

Ei!! @felixtheloser!, I modified the religion part of the mod, I also added a new religion icon (this one was very difficult for me) and I made some changes to put virtuous traits and sinful traits.

Put this in the main mod and see how it reacts, the mod works well in the new version of CBO and Carnalitas so I updated the decryptor file. I hope this gives you an idea and moves things forward. If you don't like the new religion icon, that's okay.

For those who are wondering how to extract the file, it is very simple, just unzip it in the Mod folder, this process will replace some files.

If you want to avoid any errors, make a previous Backup of the Mod and try to contact me, today I'm working from Home Office.

idk.rar

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by Randomicamente
16 hours ago, Drone1of12 said:

The simplest way would be to add "     inherit_chance = XX" to the trait where XX is the chance of that children inherit the trait from the parent (i.e. if XX was 50 then there would be a 50% chance of passing the trait onto the children). The limitation of this approach is that children can only inherit from their father's side (because the trait is coded as being male only).

If you want a more detailed inheritance system, you'll need to play with adding variables to characters to flag them as carriers of the gene. I have no idea how to script this but I understand that this is (at its core) the approach that CBO uses, so may be worth analysing how that mod handles inheritance.

So far, all the gameplays I've made with my sons have inherited the BBC trait, I just don't remember if it was because I edited the file.

6 hours ago, Randomicamente said:

So far, all the gameplays I've made with my sons have inherited the BBC trait, I just don't remember if it was because I edited the file.

Thank you Drone and Random for the responses. From what I can parse currently the BBC trait is 100% heritable for males in the base mod but only on the fathers side. I have been able to make it heritable to both Male and female with my limited understanding; no it does not make sense, but I think that is as far as I can go without learning scripting.

Unfortunately I think my skills are not strong enough to get this working the way I wanted, and BBC futa is not possible the way the trait is coded as of now.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, phily101 said:

Yeah an invasion event would be fun to play

I like the idea but what would the win conditions be? obviously the men lose their titles but will the women do so as well or do the take BBCs as their regents and forcefully converted to BBC religion? What if you are invaded but are already a BBC follower or already have a BBC master?

On 4/6/2024 at 6:13 AM, RexDraconis said:

Could you maybe give a small set of instructions on how to get the diffrent traits and get the Religion and Culutre?

if you're a woman getting laid advances each trait. you can eventually convert to BBC religion as for culture your children can get the culture during the patrilineal marriage or upon having a black guardian and converting culture through exposure. BBC trait is inheritable like all the other traits so it's a hit and miss

Any chance of it being expanded to be like https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2218562682&searchtext=pantheon+ like this mod. With BBC empire religion vs a BWC empire or the catholic/christian religion with some minor traits for the christian faiths similar to the BBC traits obviously not as OP as the BBC traits or equal to. Just a thought for further future expansion. Or can someone make an expansion that depends on this mod, that way its an optional thing for people.

Edited by simsfucker2000

Mind if I write some events for this mod? I was thinking on adding the following flavor events:

For young rulers:

-BBC childhood bully

-BBC attraction

Incest:

- Sister is a BBC slut

- Mother is a BBC slut

- other relatives (aunts, cousins. Will trigger rarely so as not to spam the player)

Although i'm more interested in the cuck's perspective I plan on writting all events from the pov of the cuckqueen, cuckold and bull

On 3/24/2024 at 6:14 PM, Randomicamente said:

Ei!! @felixtheloser!, I modified the religion part of the mod, I also added a new religion icon (this one was very difficult for me) and I made some changes to put virtuous traits and sinful traits.

Put this in the main mod and see how it reacts, the mod works well in the new version of CBO and Carnalitas so I updated the decryptor file. I hope this gives you an idea and moves things forward. If you don't like the new religion icon, that's okay.

For those who are wondering how to extract the file, it is very simple, just unzip it in the Mod folder, this process will replace some files.

If you want to avoid any errors, make a previous Backup of the Mod and try to contact me, today I'm working from Home Office.

idk.rar 81.69 kB · 87 downloads

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

i just wish it wasn't male dominated, if you want to experience the BBC content you basically have to give up on playing the rest of the game.

10 hours ago, o5850028@nwytg.net said:

i just wish it wasn't male dominated, if you want to experience the BBC content you basically have to give up on playing the rest of the game.

It was very easy to change it from male to female dominated in the religion file, try modding that yourself, takes 2 minutes

I haven't touched CK3 in a while and judging from the comments there seems to be an issue with the lay with due to the updates? I'll look into this and maybe get back around the weekend.

On 3/25/2024 at 1:14 AM, Randomicamente said:

idk.rar 81.69 kB · 91 downloads

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

This is great! I'll 100% add this in! I wan't really able to meddle into the religion stuff ahaahah.

19 hours ago, harunyx said:

Mind if I write some events for this mod? I was thinking on adding the following flavor events:

For young rulers:

-BBC childhood bully

-BBC attraction

Incest:

- Sister is a BBC slut

- Mother is a BBC slut

- other relatives (aunts, cousins. Will trigger rarely so as not to spam the player)

Although i'm more interested in the cuck's perspective I plan on writting all events from the pov of the cuckqueen, cuckold and bull

This would be really nice too as I'm not really creative lol. hmu whenever