[mod] Interracial Takeover 2nd Edition??

Interracial Takeover 2nd Edition??

Hi, so this is a revised version of the mod by @OneCanadianBacon by the same name: Interracial Takeover. Since there is less updates there, I decided to create a branch off of this mod (with the permission of OneCanadianBacon, as I still use roughly 50% of his code).

Dependencies
Carnalitas
Carnalitas Dei

Compatibility

Should be usable alongside any Carnalitas compatible mod.

Current features

• Supposedly 15 events for female rulers.*
  • BBC specific religion and culture.**
  • 'Sneak' BBCs to foreign court.
  • Quick culture and religion conversion.

Upcoming features (based on priority)

• BBC specific events
  • Possibility of Tattoos GFX
  • Hopefully better stories
  • More Events
  • Religion and Culture Features
  • Schemes
  • Story Variety
  • Hostile Regency

What's Different? 

• The decision to host refugees will strictly only invite refugees to your realm. Now, the only way to get affected by them are through random events that supposedly would occur roughly every year. These events will trigger only if certain conditions are met (eg. you have a female courtier and a BBC in your court). If you want to know all the conditions you can read the code lol. I may list it down if this proves to be an issue with the userbase. 
  • AI will NOT invite refugees to their court. I enjoy playing as the sole spreader of BBC but this may be change if there's a demand to change it.
  • Because of above, you may now sneak a BBC into a foreign court. You need to have good opinion/ or affected the foreign court with BBC enough to actually be able to sneak a BBC there. (I wanted to make this into a scheme but this ended up being a character interaction instead as schemes are still way out of my capabilities).
  • There's a BBC culture and religion but it does absolutely nothing but make everyone around you hate you. You can try to convert realms to follow this religion though by turning their liege into a slut. 
  • No more as far as I'm aware

Disclaimers and Issues

• No events will trigger if player character is married to a BBC
  • 2 events will never trigger because of above.
  • Probably some overlooked localization issues. (Please inform me if you found any)
  • I didn't test how often the events would trigger in a normal game so please let me know.
  • Code is really messy so please keep that in mind if you wish to modify the mod.

How often will this mod be updated

I don't really have much time and experience so development will be incredibly slow. Rough estimates will be every 1-3 months for each update 💀. Bug updates will be quicker.

I need help

Hi, I would need help with event ideas and story improvements. If you can give me event ideas or an entire event story, please message me and I will consider adding it to the mod for the next update. You can also replace my current stories as I am not a great writer lmao.

Does this require the original mod to be ahead in the load order or can you drop it completely?

edit: cant seem to get the mod to launch, it wont read it properly, is it because its called IDK?

Edited by whatstaunt
more info

remove the incapable with the mindless trait its really really annoying. just make it so they will want intercourse every week or 2. and if you can you should add the ability to give chastity to anyone. making them unable to get kids -1000 fertility.

Edited by mskiller335

seems that the mod has an issue I've seen before. the pathing doesn't change in the mod file to show where it should be in your computer to the game. just edit the string of numbers after the users on the path to your computer's name and it should work!

Screenshot 2024-02-27 191002.png

6 hours ago, whatstaunt said:

Does this require the original mod to be ahead in the load order or can you drop it completely?

edit: cant seem to get the mod to launch, it wont read it properly, is it because its called IDK?

You should be able to drop the original one. There seems to be an issue in the descriptor. I will have to fix this when I get back later.

41 minutes ago, CalofJohanna said:

just tested and updated it to my computer's name, and edited it to where the documents folder is actually named on my computer (mine is in one drive so I have to edit to add that to the pathway) and the mod seems to work!

Thanks for this, I'll find a fix for this later.

If you're looking for help on events and ideas.

Try a conversation with an AI chatbot how to implement certain ideas as schemes and what should be done.

AI offers the full potential of fanatism, fascism, ethno-ism and other ideas. From destroying all nations and the planet. To enslave or indoctrinate Europeans, Africans and Asians. The AI is with you. Just act as anonymous and at times you have to replace known words with fantasy attributes.

7 hours ago, Ambershire said:

The old version of this, the BBCs had very broken/op stats. Is this revision following that same formula or are there drawbacks to them to make them not op?

So far still the same, I'm looking at the community's feedback first and assess what I can change. If people prefer a mod that won't break the gameplay loop then I would consider nerf/buffing some stuff.

The idea of the mod is interesting, a lot of things can be added. More BBC control over male characters. For example, the emasculation of the king and the takeover of his kingdom by the BBC cult. It's even funny what will come of this. XD

Just tried it, so far the only "issue" is the king that I "got" didn't have the "camp leader" trait, but was instead just one of the characters I picked earlier from the "invite refugee" events. He did have the highest prowess of them, but am still unsure if that was by chance or by design.

49 minutes ago, Matt_eats_ass said:

Just tried it, so far the only "issue" is the king that I "got" didn't have the "camp leader" trait, but was instead just one of the characters I picked earlier from the "invite refugee" events. He did have the highest prowess of them, but am still unsure if that was by chance or by design.

I think that's problem of trigger, OP forget create a new character in finaly event for trait "camp leader"

On 3/1/2024 at 5:55 AM, Merthiel said:

I'm not really a coder, but if you need someone to help you write events or story stuff, I'd be happy to.

Hey that would be great, you can discuss with me what events will you be making and I may add it to the mod