[mod] Interracial Takeover 2nd Edition??

On 3/17/2024 at 9:02 AM, jm0021 said:

played a game in Ireland and had fun. When playing in Ireland I noticed the viking conquest events, I think after a number of invite refugees to your court decisions they should start arriving in groups, maybe one time you do it and one of your counties will convert to an African culture at random. Maybe one will arrive like the vikings with 8000 men and demand your kingdom, money or you have the option to give them a duchy to rule same as with the vikings. I also don't know how feasible this is but you could make a kind of black empire in sub saharan Africa that has the exact same event troops and abilities as when genghis khan shows up lol. would be cool if you were in norway or whatever and you saw little chunks of europe getting brought into it once they got past north africa. And I know the whole point of the dlc is the BBC thing but they should be able to take black women with them even if white males can't marry them, with the refugees religion making it so concubines are acceptable and they take local women as that. Also, I just think there should be more subtle less horny text events but that's a taste thing. Lore wise it's sort of interesting to me as it's almost like what happened in real life in some places, the best example I can think of is an irish guy invited anglo normans to help him win the throne and the normans just never left and that's how England started ruling them. I'd like if the black empire I mentioned earlier could do that, and if not them then maybe a large African kingdom at random. If you'd like help writing events I'd like to if that takes up a lot of time for you. Oh and just more fleshed out black male gameplay with special decisions to invite refugees for free or if you're a vassal to a white king you can do a scheme to claim his wife and crown ect. Sorry for the enormous message but the concept of this mod is so good! I actually can't wait to see how legends could be incorporated eventually, as well as the landless gameplay coming later in the year 

Funnily enough, most of the suggestions here I have tested and meddled abit around... It's just that most of them broke my game because i can't code in this game lol. tbh I'm thinking if i should wait for the landless update to come out before doing any updates as I'm afraid it might break everything again

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the mod. The mod has been great and I have some raw suggestions to further enhance the experience

- For the religion, think holy sites can be added

- events within religion?

- BBC related buildings for army - event

- Unique tradition can be added -event

On 4/9/2024 at 11:04 PM, felixtheloser said:

Funnily enough, most of the suggestions here I have tested and meddled abit around... It's just that most of them broke my game because i can't code in this game lol. tbh I'm thinking if i should wait for the landless update to come out before doing any updates as I'm afraid it might break everything again

That update will finally open up the possibility to actually play as the BBC

Would you consider suggests for an equivalent BWC side of things, potentially with crossover events? (Basically mirroring the existing events but for BWC, and then having the two religions be diametrically opposed. 

If you were to accept flavour event scripts for the above, how would they best be formatted by the way? Would be happy to do some writing if you'd like, its an awesome mod so far, and developing it could lead to some legitimately interesting gameplay. 

hi there guys... I like the mod a lot 

There is a problem, in a couple of generación all europe is with black people as rulers. is it not a way to make it to work much more slowly 

it totally brake the funny thing

I guess the IA starts to invite black people to their courts and shit happens. Those black guys do not even have the traits... could it be other mod fault?

Any idea how to avoit it to happen?

thanks

20 hours ago, PintoComing said:

hi there guys... I like the mod a lot 

There is a problem, in a couple of generación all europe is with black people as rulers. is it not a way to make it to work much more slowly 

it totally brake the funny thing

I guess the IA starts to invite black people to their courts and shit happens. Those black guys do not even have the traits... could it be other mod fault?

Any idea how to avoit it to happen?

thanks

Did you install both Interracial Takeover mods and have both active? If yes, then thats most likely the issue. You can have both mods installed but not activate both at the same time

9 hours ago, fredinator said:

Did you install both Interracial Takeover mods and have both active? If yes, then thats most likely the issue. You can have both mods installed but not activate both at the same time

Yeah the second edition doesn't have the rulers inviting the BBC you need to seed them yourself

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/10/2024 at 12:04 AM, felixtheloser said:

Are you aware that your mod breaks the old one?....I'm playing as a female ruler, unmarried, curious BBC and no matter what, you can't progress to Blacked, Snowbunny, QoS and Mindless...so, somehow, it doesn't work as it use to.....someone here suggested that is a  missing code line , the famous 62811 in the path..done it, change nothing!...it's like building a whole house and forget about the keys....Please, fix that or any new content will be useless, a waste of time for you doing it and for us trying to enjoy it!!

On 6/1/2024 at 5:18 AM, acvila2101 said:

Are you aware that your mod breaks the old one?....I'm playing as a female ruler, unmarried, curious BBC and no matter what, you can't progress to Blacked, Snowbunny, QoS and Mindless...so, somehow, it doesn't work as it use to.....someone here suggested that is a  missing code line , the famous 62811 in the path..done it, change nothing!...it's like building a whole house and forget about the keys....Please, fix that or any new content will be useless, a waste of time for you doing it and for us trying to enjoy it!!

Don't run it on top of each other, considering this mod is the old one+ new content, you dont need the old mod to run this. It works fine in my game when running standalone.

On 6/2/2024 at 12:51 PM, phily101 said:

Don't run it on top of each other, considering this mod is the old one+ new content, you dont need the old mod to run this. It works fine in my game when running standalone.

done that already!....it looks like the events are trigered , but with no change or outcome: your character won't gain any traits (i.e. Blacked, Snowbunny, QoS , BBC Slut)....same with the male spouse or other female courtiers...so, in other words, the mod has no progression...

On 6/7/2024 at 9:20 AM, acvila2101 said:

done that already!....it looks like the events are trigered , but with no change or outcome: your character won't gain any traits (i.e. Blacked, Snowbunny, QoS , BBC Slut)....same with the male spouse or other female courtiers...so, in other words, the mod has no progression...

Same for me, I was just looking here to see if anyone has the same issue. I had to change Curious to Blacked from the Cheat Mod (the only way to progress in that). I had a lot of several encounter with Black Guys, but no progress over than Curious. It's different for the males, cause they can progress from Cuckold to Beta