[mod] Interracial Takeover 2nd Edition??

6 hours ago, Matt_eats_ass said:

Just tried it, so far the only "issue" is the king that I "got" didn't have the "camp leader" trait, but was instead just one of the characters I picked earlier from the "invite refugee" events. He did have the highest prowess of them, but am still unsure if that was by chance or by design.

5 hours ago, super-storm said:

I think that's problem of trigger, OP forget create a new character in finaly event for trait "camp leader"

It is by design. I just felt it suits the RP aspect more? rather than having new characters generated every time an event fire. I also made it so that the player can't get to the mindless stage, this may have caused the guy to not get the camp leader trait. I will try to fix this in the next update.

Interesting mod and the changes you've made/are planning on making from the original mod address some of my personal thoughts on how it could have been improved, and there are some interesting expansions which I hadn't conceived of but sound fun and consistent with the lore you've setup. Kudos!

Some suggestions from me that you can feel free to take or leave:

• It would be nice to have some AIs inviting refugees to their court, or to choose to sneak BBCs to other courts on their own initiative as I like to have mods have an impact on the game even if I'm not actively playing that story. That said, the original mod is probably overweighted on AIs inviting refugees to their court, so could make it a lower probability.
  • The lore suggests that these guys have some military background and there isn't really a reason to invite them to your court when you don't want to submit to the BBC. It would be interesting to have the decision benefit your military somehow to give the player some incentive to invite them and then have resisting their advances (in a head vs heart kinda way, not a non-con/dub-con kinda way) being a cost of that decision.
  • It would be nice to have some mechanics regarding the inheritance of the BBC gene as the trait from original mod only seems to get passed down very rarely and there is no mechanism for female offspring of a BBC to pass on the BBC genetic material to their children. CK3 players are notorious for running eugenics programs and it again gives players incentive to open themselves to the risk of needing to submit to the BBC, even if the player intends to resist it.
  • It would be cool if the camp leader trait worked a little like the witch trait, where your children can be trained how to be a camp leader by someone who already has the camp leader trait, and would dovetail nicely with the sneaking mechanic IMO.
  • I like playing with CBO, so some integration with that would be appreciated. Most of it works as intended, but the penis genes don't get specified, so the offspring of BBC characters don't tend to have larger penises than the average population if they don't inherit the BBC trait.
  • I agree that generating new characters for every event was breaking the immersion in the original mod, so appreciate that you have added in the ability to re-encounter BBCs from previous events

I might be able to help with some of the modding as I have hacked together some code myself for personal use (with heavy inspiration from other mods or Paradox code) to expand on other mods that I enjoy playing with. Can't guarantee quick turnarounds or good code though as I'm definitely an amateur

Edited by Drone1of12
Clarification
1 hour ago, Drone1of12 said:

Interesting mod and the changes you've made/are planning on making from the original mod address some of my personal thoughts on how it could have been improved, and there are some interesting expansions which I hadn't conceived of but sound fun and consistent with the lore you've setup. Kudos!

Some suggestions from me that you can feel free to take or leave:

• It would be nice to have some AIs inviting refugees to their court, or to choose to sneak BBCs to other courts on their own initiative as I like to have mods have an impact on the game even if I'm not actively playing that story. That said, the original mod is probably overweighted on AIs inviting refugees to their court, so could make it a lower probability.
  • The lore suggests that these guys have some military background and there isn't really a reason to invite them to your court when you don't want to submit to the BBC. It would be interesting to have the decision benefit your military somehow to give the player some incentive to invite them and then have resisting their advances being a cost of that decision.
  • It would be nice to have some mechanics regarding the inheritance of the BBC gene as the trait from original mod only seems to get passed down very rarely and there is no mechanism for female offspring of a BBC to pass on the BBC genetic material to their children. CK3 players are notorious for running eugenics programs and it again gives players incentive to open themselves to the risk of needing to submit to the BBC, even if the player intends to resist it.
  • It would be cool if the camp leader trait worked a little like the witch trait, where your children can be trained how to be a camp leader by someone who already has the camp leader trait, and would dovetail nicely with the sneaking mechanic IMO.
  • I like playing with CBO, so some integration with that would be appreciated. Most of it works as intended, but the penis genes don't get specified, so the offspring of BBC characters don't tend to have larger penises than the average population if they don't inherit the BBC trait.
  • I agree that generating new characters for every event was breaking the immersion in the original mod, so appreciate that you have added in the ability to re-encounter BBCs from previous events

I might be able to help with some of the modding as I have hacked together some code myself for personal use (with heavy inspiration from other mods or Paradox code) to expand on other mods that I enjoy playing with. Can't guarantee quick turnarounds or good code though as I'm definitely an amateur

Allowing the AI is to invite is being added in the next update so don't worry about that.

I am also planning to add resisting events but I'll need some time to come up with the idea and mechanics so that will take a while to implement.

Anything genetics related I don't really understand yet. As of now the BBC trait works like the Sayyid trait where only male offspring will inherit it. I might have to do a bit of reading for this.

I agree that would be great but I'm still very amateur on the modding scene and much like my attempt to make the sneaking a scheme, I think it's still way above my capability.

Thanks I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks new characters generated are immersion breaking.

Hey, same here. My experience with CK3 modding is just reading other people's work and the wiki. Your suggestions are wonderful and I will consider them in the next update.

Honestly, if you're going to make the AI not invite refugees, something with the stats needs ot be done, the one thing kind of holding the OPness of it back is that the AI was also spam inviting the incredibly op characters. or maybe its possible to make it an option at the start?

Also I hope the tattoos will be optional

Edited by Ilske

I have idea to realise egosit regent: add a modifier in trait "mindless_bbc_slut" as "spouse_opinion_add: -200", and after event of mindless, this character will marry with player, and it's possible to be exacerbate their relationship

Edited by super-storm
1 hour ago, super-storm said:

I have idea to realise egosit regent: add a modifier in trait "mindless_bbc_slut" as "spouse_opinion_add: -200", and after event of mindless, this character will marry with player, and it's possible to be exacerbate their relationship

or maybe an opinion modifier that the longer they are married the worse the opinion to show his lack of interest in the used goods he corrupted. the lower it is the higher the stress the female character gets and the more she's likely to give favors, titles, gold, and other things in order for the BBC to lay with her. after he takes titles he will leave the snowbunny behind or something like that

I feel like nothing happens in this mod. I can invite BBC guys and... that's it.

I play as male ruler, I summon BBC guys. I see there is BBC invasion task for a Marshall.

I appreciate @felixtheloser's work and I hope more features will be present. I just want to give a honest feedback.

Edited by CobraPL
On 3/7/2024 at 12:44 PM, Randomicamente said:

I was playing the mod and saw that some things were missing from the religion, so I informally modified it to have some Holysites like Jerusalem and Alexandria, this made the fervor of the religion more consistent.

Do you have those religion files available?

15 hours ago, myname789 said:

Do you have those religion files available?

Nothing too big, I tried to include more Holy Sites but it didn't work out very well, I used the Coptic Religion as a preference because I had all the Holy Sites in a good location, especially because Ethiopia is a great place to start.

Unzip it this way in the Mods folder in C:\User\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod and it will work. It will replace the original religion files.

This made the gameplay more fun as you could start a Jihad in other countries with different religions.

If you have any questions or errors, just contact me.

idk.rar

Edited by Randomicamente
Text Correnction
On 3/1/2024 at 7:54 PM, felixtheloser said:

Hey that would be great, you can discuss with me what events will you be making and I may add it to the mod

I could writeup custom events for learning relatives are blacked, maybe something to give the "Mindless BBC Slut" transformation a little more oomph. Could also writeup events to describe BBCs taking over the kingdom. Hit me up whenever.

On 3/10/2024 at 2:54 AM, CobraPL said:

I feel like nothing happens in this mod. I can invite BBC guys and... that's it.

I play as male ruler, I summon BBC guys. I see there is BBC invasion task for a Marshall.

I appreciate @felixtheloser's work and I hope more features will be present. I just want to give a honest feedback.

yeah, I understand where you're getting. I'm working on some more stuff to work on in the perspective of a male ruler. tbh I don't really know what to add and this is where feedback from everyone would help so much.

9 hours ago, Merthiel said:

I could writeup custom events for learning relatives are blacked, maybe something to give the "Mindless BBC Slut" transformation a little more oomph. Could also writeup events to describe BBCs taking over the kingdom. Hit me up whenever.

Hi, thanks for the offer, will PM you in a bit

13 hours ago, Randomicamente said:

Nothing too big, I tried to include more Holy Sites but it didn't work out very well, I used the Coptic Religion as a preference because I had all the Holy Sites in a good location, especially because Ethiopia is a great place to start.

Unzip it this way in the Mods folder in C:\User\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod and it will work. It will replace the original religion files.

This made the gameplay more fun as you could start a Jihad in other countries with different religions.

idk.rar 2.54 kB · 2 downloads

Hi this is great, can I take this and add it to the mod?

2 hours ago, felixtheloser said:

yeah, I understand where you're getting. I'm working on some more stuff to work on in the perspective of a male ruler. tbh I don't really know what to add and this is where feedback from everyone would help so much.

Well, BBC guys could invade the kingdoms and cuck the lords. They could band (camp) together, take the power, start the wars. OFC producing bastards.
Sneaky BBC guys could produce a bastard without a secret nor bastard event. So the only way to determine someone was cucked will be skin color and BBC genetic trait.

BTW. For some reason, in your mod, some BBC guys are not black in my game.

On 3/12/2024 at 5:54 PM, Randomicamente said:

idk.rar 2.54 kB · 9 downloads

mod seems to break things. This patch makes getting the BBC chars not being black in my game. Don't have the correct religion or culture either.

Also at the original mod, If I wanted to get rid of the divorce parts, would I just remove those from the event files? Hard to actually play the game when marriage alliances are a thing.

Edited by icehaku

I have a idea to let black leader become regency and make sure its skill aren't too OP, use code like this:

root = {designate_diarch = scope:target1}
        scope:target1 = {
            add_hook = {
                type = saved_my_life_hook
                target = root
            }
        }

this code can make sure he become regency and dosen't need add many traits to him.

On 3/14/2024 at 7:09 PM, icehaku said:

Sorry to double post but has anyone made it past being curious about bbc? Played for 9 years as a female married to non-bbc with several bbc in court and events never get past that stage.

currently the mod is broken due to the recent update. Traits progress when you "lay" with a BBC, and currently the events only add them as lovers, as the "lay with" doesn't seem to work. needs an update basically