Edit: I use Nemesis for building animations

Vagina collisions of female NPCs are working fine, opening up when a penis or finger enters them. But if I activate (check in MO2) FNIS (because creature animations), vagina collisions stop working. The vagina lips are still moving a little bit from side to side, but they remain closed, no matter what.

If I uncheck FNIS in MO2 again, collisions start to work as before.

Do you guys have any idea what I could try to do to resolve this? Should I check some box inside FNIS? (nothing checked right now)

I'm not very experienced in modding yet, so I don't know what does the stuff inside FNIS mean.

Any tips are appreciated.

Edited by Ewura

From what I can tell,  I *think that FNIS processes many/most fixed-animation (Static) sequences. (ignoring any nemesis addon mods, if one has nemesis installed in the first place)

DAR and its successor don't use FNIS (afaik), but do control some static animation sequences, so those too. (eg: all those DARish gesture and stance mods)

SMP and or CBPC are generally the engines that run the realtime (Dynamic) body-part animations, including lip flapping, and especially in the context of SL related use

Osex not sure but it also can flex if you have that but whatever.

Edited by anjenthedog

This may be one of those cases where a "hat mod" decided to change how the physics on your character work. This is why you inspect the contents of all mods you download.

Even if the author of that flame atronach mod made a new physics preset to fix the issue, this still sounds like the flame atronach mod is now the one that's providing your character's physics - at least partially. So whenever you run into physics issues in the future, you need to remember that its not CBPC, not SMP, not 3BA/BHUNP/WHATEVER, but the obscure flame attronach mod in the corner over there that's messing it up.