Hi, When I loaded new clothes and animations sometimes see that view. My Sims go to bed they sleep only just few seconds than get up when I make them sleep again after  few seconds they get up again but when they nap on bed or other location no problem. I remove mod and save folder and start new game then close it without saving or saving then erased new save file and start with my original safe file and mod folder. Sometimes problem still goes sometimes not. What can I do ? first time I got this situation intensely

Meanwhile my female Sims most of them don't have nipples I delete lots of body mods but still same issue What should I do ? THNKS

1. Check to make sure there are no radios on or noisy neighbors keeping your sims awake.

2. New Patch broke stuff. Wait for updates to mods and download them.

2a. In the meantime, I suggest organizing your mods so they're easier to deal with. For example, in the mods folder, create new folders for each time of mod. Make one for clothes, one for body mods, one for hair, etc. Have mods like Wicked Whims in their own folder so they're easier to remove and test.

Mods that are named something like "Modname.TS4Script" should only be 1 folder deep. So: "Mods->Wicked Whims-> WW.TS4script". Mods that are .package files can be several folders in. So: "Mods->Hair->Nightcrawler->Hairstyle.package" for example.