My sims underwear is stuck on her skin

Before I downloaded the updated version her skin color changed as well as the NPCs, now when I updated it, nothing changed. I messed with the settings, I used the reset code and nothing changed, the guy in the photo is fine, but her underwear and bra just won't come off. I even tried to remove it in CAS, its basically glued onto her skin, even when she wears her everyday outfit.

It's slowly starting to get annoying, I even removed potential mods that were broken, needed updates. Please help.

Screenshots at the bottom are examples. 

Screenshot 2024-02-23 000756.png

Screenshot 2024-02-23 000834.png

Screenshot 2024-02-20 052601.png

Screenshot 2024-02-20 052447.png

There's this program called Sims Tray Importer. Remove everything from all outfits (clothing, hair, eyes, and everything else that is cc) from your sim and save it to your library. Open Tray Importer, load the recently saved sim and it'll tell you what piece of cc is the default underwear and where it is located in the mods folder. You can delete it then.

found this on reddit not sure it will help or not