Wicked Whims Tongue is not appearing in poses(Resolved!)

After messing around with some poses made by pandora I couldn't help but notice poses that use the wicked whims tongue aren't working properly. Here's a comparison of what it should look like and what it does actually look like. I am at the end of my rope here, I am seeing issues about warped and floating tongues, but not completely missing ones! I still have this problem even if the pose player, pose pack, and wickedwhims are the only mods installed.

Suppose to look like this:

image.png.9408a220cd402b893cd24e4b2d5f69f6.png

Currently looks like this:

02-22-24_10-09-24PM.png.7cc5d61d36303fea2e04eb22177eddb0.png

Edited by Harkine
  • Harkine changed the title to Wicked Whims Tongue is not appearing in poses
1 hour ago, Harkine said:

After messing around with some poses made by pandora I couldn't help but notice poses that use the wicked whims tongue aren't working properly. Here's a comparison of what it should look like and what it does actually look like. I am at the end of my rope here, I am seeing issues about warped and floating tongues, but not completely missing ones! I still have this problem even if the pose player, pose pack, and wickedwhims are the only mods installed.

Suppose to look like this:

Currently looks like this:

It will only appear when played with its own pose player inside wickedwhims. If you play it then it's probably possible.

• Harkine changed the title to Wicked Whims Tongue is not appearing in poses(Resolved!)