Sometimes I think I'm cursed because I don't understand just about most of the... fun... I see over here at LoversLab. I wanted to ask if there are any mods, modlists or old threads that offer a more vanilla, or a guide to a more vanilla, experience.

Stuff like simple flirtations, an in-character showcase or demonstration of wanting sex with a companion. Something immersive, but it doesn't need to be super deep, can make part of other modules as long as it allows the other modules to be disabled. Any references or helps are welcomed, please and thank you.

I should add that I'm talking about Fallout 4 in specific.

Edited by MercenaryScars

Well, I don't play Fallout, but I know with Skyrim there are a number of relationship dialogue overhaul mods (one literally named that), as well as mods that add relationship or asking for sex options to specific followers. I'm not sure what your definition of vanilla is, it may be different from someone else's, but maybe start with searching for relationship dialogue mods. They may have options in-game on what you want to enable or disable. Sorry I can't offer specifics, since I don't play Fallout. Hope that helps.

Asking for sex in a natural way without using external dialogue boxes or letting them come and ask me for sex if there's an estabilished relationship would be great. I did try searching Nexus for relationship overhauls and other stuff related to companion romance dialogue, but nothing particularly captivating shows up.

As for what's vanilla - anything that doesn't require a kink, further additions to what's already in the base game or anything that could be considered cute or lovely.

These are just specifics, though. Any suggestions, even if I have to disable most of the modules of said suggestions, are welcomed.

Edited by MercenaryScars

I believe there is a SFW option for Amorous Adventures (AA) on Nexusmods. That might be sorta kinda along the lines of what you are looking for. Maybe. I assumed by vanilla you meant "not kinky," and you said as much explicitly. If you want something not quite SFW, maybe the Flower Girls version of AA. If a particular relationship offering seems unrealistically easy, you can just ignore it. Obviously that's in Skyrim. I am not aware of something equivalent to that in FO4. So I am also assuming you play Skyrim

Edited by branmakmuffin