Wartimes - A Daughter's Tale Elevenlabs voice patch

Razor235, I want to get the best experience from your time and effort to generate these voices.

Thus, could you please identify the exact version of Skyrim you used -- such as 1.6.1170 -- and the exact versions and patches of Wartimes your voices are based upon?

Edited by Maidenslayer
1 hour ago, Maidenslayer said:

Razor235, I want to get the best experience from your time and effort to generate these voices.

Thus, could you please identify the exact version of Skyrim you used -- such as 1.6.1170 -- and the exact versions and patches of Wartimes your voices are based upon?

The version of the game Skyrim Se 1.5.97 is the version of the mod for which the Wartimes Tweak was made 10.3. There are only voice files here, which means it will work for early versions of the mod

For anyone looking to check this out - this is a really good voicepack. 

I think the voice chosen for Father fits really well, it definitely makes him more intimidating than just the regular generated skyrim voice.

So far I've only noticed a couple of issues

1. Father still has the skyrim npc voice when he greets you ('Hey') before he switches into the new voice. The other Wartimes voice pack uses the same voice for all his dialogue but also has a lot of weird intonation/pronunciation and some missing lines, so I think that little bit of weirdness here is definitely worth the upgrade.
  2. When Father has his drunk dialogue ( '*hic* How's it going, sweetheart? *hic*' or whatever it is he says, I can't remember exact wording), this voicepack has him actually say the word 'hic' instead of hiccupping. Again, a little bit annoying but ignorable.

All in all, great voicepack, great work, definitely recommend! 

Edited by elljayd
  • 1 month later...