My Sim randomly knows people they have never met after Nraas Error Trap

My Sim in Sunset Valley was Nraas Error Trapped and respawned at Le Petit Shark Pool Center, and now would automatically acquaint herself with any Sim that visits that community center without actually meeting them. 

I vaguely remember that there was a way you can reset your sim with KW. Is there a way I can reset mine?

Edited by mythik1988
On 2/17/2024 at 1:39 PM, mythik1988 said:

My Sim in Sunset Valley was Nraas Error Trapped and respawned at Le Petit Shark Pool Center, and now would automatically acquaint herself with any Sim that visits that community center without actually meeting them. 

I vaguely remember that there was a way you can reset your sim with KW. Is there a way I can reset mine?

I'm not aware of any way of resetting a sim with KW, but there is the "resetsim" console command you can use, and MasterController also has a more thorough Reset Sim function. Not sure if this is also a feature of MasterController or possibly from testingcheats, but in my game I can ctrl-click on sims in the relationships tab to remove them, and it'll be like they've never met.

16 hours ago, Omicr0n said:

I'm not aware of any way of resetting a sim with KW, but there is the "resetsim" console command you can use, and MasterController also has a more thorough Reset Sim function. Not sure if this is also a feature of MasterController or possibly from testingcheats, but in my game I can ctrl-click on sims in the relationships tab to remove them, and it'll be like they've never met.

Thanks. Hopefully it works.

KW also has a "resetsim" command, from the console use "oniki.kinkymod.unlocksim" or click on the Sim and select Kinky World -> Debug -> UnlockSim, it does more or less the same as MC except teleporting the Sim to the home lot, I recommend using the KW version as it also resets the KW OutfitManager.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2024 at 4:14 PM, Omicr0n said:

On 2/19/2024 at 9:06 AM, mythik1988 said:

Thanks. Hopefully it works.

I think the ability to ctrl-click on the relationship panel comes from Nraas Relationship Panel mod.

https://www.nraas.net/community/Relationships#Can-I-Remove-Sims-From-The-Relationship-Panel