TNG Question Regarding CBPC nodes & configfiles

I just switched from SOS to TNG and am amazed by how "un-loverslab" it is: Everything just worked right away. I didn't even crash from ripping out a behemoth like SOS from my loadorder, and cleansaving, and then adding TNG. So long as i followed the instructions step by step and followed common practices, it was completely painless. Well, until i tried to add female pubes - which is a loverslab mod - then shit broke obviously, because loverslab.

But i'm trailing off. My question is about TNG and CBPC: Unlike SOS, TNG only comes with SMP configs, no cbpc files. No instructions regarding CBPC in the documentation either. 

So my question is: Do i need to do anything, or can i just keep using my SOS cbpc-settings? That is: Have nodenames changed or are the male body dimensions substancially different?

Asking because i just noticed an animation where hand-breast collisions didn't work. Could just have been a one-off and concidence, but it got me wondering if i need to update anything about CBPC after switching to TNG.

UPDATE:

Yeah, zero collisions. Looks like nodenames have changed. Anyone got a link to or specs to fix this?

Edited by libertyordeath
10 minutes ago, Tlam99 said:

Impressive.

Posting this and ask for help within the same breath.

Indeed, how ironic amrite? This site has some of the most knowledgeable troubleshooters in the skyrim culture. It also has the worst developers in all skyrim modding.

And i don't give a shit if that hurts your or anybody elses feefees. You can even ban me - AGAIN. Because that worked so well the last two times, lol.

Edited by libertyordeath