How many WickedWhims animations do you use?

I just removed all my animations at once to test the load times, and I reduced my load into my save by over a minute and a half, from 2 minutes 44 seconds. I had 1.5 gbs of WW animations though, nearly 3000 animations I think. My problem is I use a lot of different sorts of Sims, so I want a lot of different animations to represent their different personalities. I also tried to find as many animation packs as I could that had sfw / more intimacy focused animations as I prefer those generally. So I'm wondering how many other people use at once, so I can get a good idea of how many I should try to remove for myself.

You should stick to whatever you're comfortable with and not use others to decide these things. Simply because not everyone is running the same computer. I've got a computer that can handle a lot, as a result my load times are always under a minute even though I have 54.4 GB worth of mods. I've got 2.23 GB(58 different ones in total) worth of animations. However, I've been purging some as time has gone on. When I feel like doing it I check my list for the ones that haven't been updated in a while. For example, last year when I did the purge, I had animations that hadn't been updated since 2021. I looked up the animations here and found they simply hadn't had anything added to them since. I removed the ones I didn't use often or at all.

I think a better solution is simply to ask for animations types that you want and decide for yourself which ones you actually will use.

Edited by Faolon