I have this mod installed. It is impressive. My questions:
Can more mods be installed after this one? Is the method normal or do they have to be installed somewhere else? Can I use vortex?
Can the sex mods be inserted?
And I think the magic duel is not there, could it also be done?
and last doubt. I have characters from skyrim 1 (the basic one) (there are many in .bsa like oku, naruto, ectrr,, created in 1 single file). Is it possible to put them in the latest skyrim ae with nolvus? How?

skyrim itself just gets mods, not whether they are MO, vortex, nolvus, or manual (🤯). There are limits to numbers of mods, which skyrim AE seems to be increasing. Be aware, the risk of a conflict between mods will increase with the number of mods, so adding a new mod is possible but you should be ready to test (new game, have an idea where the new feature will show up) and revert.

vortex doesn't "know" what the basic game looks like, and just works on which new mod needs to add / overwrite files.

where I would be very concerned is any Nolvus update, and/or any skyrim version update. Having Nolvus do further updates with vortex installed, the vortex mod manager will get concerned at the large number of file changes. Make certain Skyrim version is locked down (change the app manifest file to read only), and that Nolvus doesn't attempt anything automatic (ie an update to a mod within nolvus that could assume a different version of skyrim). Be ready that if there are CTD issues, or an eventual decision to update to a future version of skse, the easiest route will likely be a complete wipe of the skyrim and nolvus directories, for a clean reinstall. I'd also expect that any saves get broken in such a version update.