I saw in their discord that if you ask about Naughty voices or Oprivacy they get quite irritating and a bit bitchy about it
and not giving real reasons about what happened to those mods
If you have a version of Naughty voices I would appreciate it
I found a version on Google but I don't know if it is the same one you have, and I would like to compare results

I think adding a readme file to the archive would already go a long way to clarify things. Currently there's no way for me to tell where this file came from, which version it is, who made it and how its intended to be distributed. Publishing file checksums and archive contents would also help.

If this is/was a paid-for file then the author should look into watermarking, and implement it in their license agreement to revoke without refund any such agreements where a leak occured. No matter how to you look at it, its a silly idea to think that a file put on the internet would remain private. Once that file leaves the password protected space of the site it is distributed on (i.e. the first time it is downloaded) that's when the author loses all control over the file and should assume it is public. Yes, you can chase after it with lawyers and what have you but...

...add to this the Streisand effect - trying to get something off the public domain is going to bring attention to it. People start asking about it on forums like here, and that then has a very high chance to create yet another distribution point. A few hours or days later a search robot comes along and indexes that distribution point. This is where a readme file and file checksums could help to keep the honest ones away from it, but we all know what humans are like - i.e. its only a matter of time.

To clarify, all I did here was:

1. Googled the name of the mod, as stated in this thread.
  2. Found it through the Google search.
  3. Posted as much identifyable information about the contents of the archive as possible.
  4. Sent links to this (already public) file.

The reason why the link or file is not directly on LL is because LL is a bit of a rarity these days with the Nexus being a weird activist one-think platform. LL is also one of the corner stones of why Skyrim still exists. It would be silly to place a questionable file here, either directly or in link form.