Skyrim AE help please

Whenever I try to load Skyrim Special Edition with the Anniversary Edition, I keep getting an error message then a CTD (no Papyrus log, though. or I can't find it) The error message says "chargen.dll, nioverride.dll LE can not be used with SE, OSA.dll disabled only compatible with versions earlier than 1.6.629 (and I thought I removed it from the mod list in Vortex, don't see it there). Schlongs of Skyrim.dll disabled, incompatable with current version.

It looks like the first 2 are for LE, but I KNOW I downloaded the SE versions of it. and I also did the update for the Schlongs of Skyrim here

Edited by James_E_C

SOS - look for the 1.6.1170 version of the dll at the base of the following post.

PND (private needs?) in the papyrus log is concerned that SOS has been deleted, so the game knows it used to exist. Is the t-posing and papyrus log from where you've attempted to go from a save game, rather than a new game? My best guess is that the disabling of SOS has changed the body skeleton that the animations use.

Try loading the (1.6.1170?) version of SOS dll, and try to revert the changes (re-enable SOS, rerun FNIS) and test on a new game. If that works, then consider trying a savegame from before mods were disabled. You may also need to use Fallrim save cleaner if you're using a save from an earlier (1.6.1130?) version of skyrim.

SOS isn't working, so I just disabled PMD. Loaded the saved game, characters still stuck in T-Pose. Figured I needed to start a new game, and all the characters have disappeared. and I can zoom out during that crazy long intr o. here's the second log. If whenever the guy tries the next fix doesn't work, I think I'm going back to CK2 and 3. Those mods are much easier to use. And maybe almost make those games better than even Skyrim.

Papyrus.1.log