Continuous issue with manage households pictures reloading everytime

So I've had this issue for the past few months now and its starting to get on my nerves, I have no idea whats causing it as all my mods are up to date.

But whenever I load up my save game I get general lagginess and the pictures of each household keep reloading in manage households, even when I hover over the household in the world view the picture of the household takes a minute or two to reload.

I've got alot of sims in the save game all with various CC so that could be a factor but I haven't added any new CC or changed any of the sims since, so why does this keep happening on every reload?

Is anyone else experiencing this? I've tried deleting the localthumbcache and repairing the game multiple times but it's not having any effect. Do I need to batch fix the CAS CC in Sims 4 Studio to see if theres anything broken or needs updating and if so how do I do this so it covers and repairs all the CAS CC?