madonnabanana Posted February 11, 2024 Posted February 11, 2024 Do you have recommendations for nightclubs? I've done some research and apparently there aren't many I know about Club Snuggle, i like it a lot, it's my main hanging out place. Wondering if there are more clubs similar to it... About fusion city nightclub, really like it too, but it has a huge performance drop even for my pc. My specs are 7800x3d, rtx 4070, 32gb ram and i get like 20 fps inside. 30 fps if i disable physics. Unbearable. I've done some research and found Club 33-66, but it seems very poorly optimized and i also hate the music. Also "The Silo House", looks amazing from pictures but it's not exactly a night club. Also, transforming a settlement into a nightclub would be amazing, but is it possible though?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now