Alternative to SLEN for manually setting up player-npc group sex?

I'm not touching SLEN, because i have given it multiple chances and repeatedly isolated it as the culprit for bugs and conflicts.

But then how do i manually set up arbitrary sex acts between the playerchar and NPCs?

I can use TDF for 2P with any NPC, but it doesn't support group scenes. There's a bunch of "approach" mods, but they all have NPCs make the decisions, not me. Then there's follower mods, slavery and puppetmaster, but they're all awkward to use, because i have go through a bunch of procedures, before i can even start to set up a group scene. Meanwhile all i want is the ability to quickly "mark" a bunch of NPCs and start a scene.

The closest i remember to what i want is, an old mod from years ago: It had a wheelmenu where you could simple add NPCs to a list of participants, and then select a type of scene. I believe it was called "Simple Sexing", but it's nowhere on the SSE index and a forum search turns up nothing. I guess the author removed it, because someone else also asked for this mod a few weeks ago.

So, is there anything i'm missing, or is SLEN the only option right now for the player to arbitrarily set up group scenes?