Draugr Animations Problem - FNIS + NEMESIS

Hello!

For some reason, my Sexlab doesn't allow to initiate Draugr Animation. I guess in first time, that was a Defeat mod problem, cause when i press to surrend, it says "you can't surrender to this enemy". Anyway, i tried do start animation with Sexlab Spell, it says: "the spell fizzles and fail to affect Draugr". I already checked:

- Allow creatures animations option in Sexlab MCM - ok
 - Toggle animations in Creatures animation Registry: - ok
 - Rebuild animations with SLAL - ok (I have billy animations installed)
 - Checked if this problem exists with other creatures - ok, any other creatures working good;
 - More Nasty Criters - ok, installed

I checked in the web any possible solution, but the closest thing is mentioning the problem when animation starts with player and the creature doesn't. But this isn't my problem, cause the game doesn't even tries to start the animation.

Do you have any idea?

31 minutes ago, Alexandra The Nord Queen said:

Hello!

For some reason, my Sexlab doesn't allow to initiate Draugr Animation. I guess in first time, that was a Defeat mod problem, cause when i press to surrend, it says "you can't surrender to this enemy". Anyway, i tried do start animation with Sexlab Spell, it says: "the spell fizzles and fail to affect Draugr". I already checked:

- Allow creatures animations option in Sexlab MCM - ok
 - Toggle animations in Creatures animation Registry: - ok
 - Rebuild animations with SLAL - ok (I have billy animations installed)
 - Checked if this problem exists with other creatures - ok, any other creatures working good;
 - More Nasty Criters - ok, installed

I checked in the web any possible solution, but the closest thing is mentioning the problem when animation starts with player and the creature doesn't. But this isn't my problem, cause the game doesn't even tries to start the animation.

Do you have any idea?

Are you sure Draugr animations are correctly installed?. Matchmaker spell mostly says that when there is no available animation.

Edited by Bastak21
On 2/10/2024 at 3:37 PM, Bastak21 said:

Are you sure Draugr animations are correctly installed?. Matchmaker spell mostly says that when there is no available animation.

Another update: started a new game, installed all SL animations and enable the mods since the beginning, the same problem. The sexlab or anything else doesn't recognize Draugr as a enemy with animations, even with the animations enabled.