Public Humiliation Jail Alternative for Sexlab SE

For those who don't know, public humiliation is a form of punishment that involves performing degrading acts in public (as the name implies). Are there any mods that replace jail time with being forced to perform sexual acts in front of an audience or something? I feel like that would fit in nicely with my game, which involves making everything as NSFW as possible.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I don't play AE, so any mods for that won't work unless they're compatible with SE.

Edited by CrowOfItachi
5 hours ago, CrowOfItachi said:

For those who don't know, public humiliation is a form of punishment that involves performing degrading acts in public (as the name implies). Are there any mods that replace jail time with being forced to perform sexual acts in front of an audience or something? I feel like that would fit in nicely with my game, which involves making everything as NSFW as possible.

Public Whore maybe fits it  

Edited by Nightdragon72
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/10/2024 at 8:35 AM, CrowOfItachi said:

Have you looked into Prison Overhaul Patch? (idk how to show the picture that would take you straight to the mod, so here's the link)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/28554-prison-overhaul-patched-ae/

7 hours ago, MentallyUmStable said:

Have you looked into Prison Overhaul Patch? (idk how to show the picture that would take you straight to the mod, so here's the link)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/28554-prison-overhaul-patched-ae/

That looks promising, except for one problem. It says it's for AE. Is there not a version for SE?

• CrowOfItachi changed the title to Public Humiliation Jail Alternative for Sexlab SE
5 hours ago, MentallyUmStable said:

A week late, but I'm actually using it on SE. It has a few issues, like sometimes the jailer will just wander off and essentially softlock me, but that happens fairly rarely. Just reload a save if it does happen.

I'm glad you commented when you did because I just started a new playthrough. I'll give it a shot and see if it'll work.

23 hours ago, MentallyUmStable said:

A week late, but I'm actually using it on SE. It has a few issues, like sometimes the jailer will just wander off and essentially softlock me, but that happens fairly rarely. Just reload a save if it does happen.

Hey. I tried out the mod but I don't think it's working. First, I'm having difficulty even testing it. I try committing a "serious crime" by killing someone, and only end up getting attacked by the guards despite sheathing my weapon. Second, there's no MCM menu. Isn't there supposed to be one?

Yeah there's supposed to be an MCM. It worked last time I used it, but I haven't used that mod recently so idk. It might've gotten broken or maybe I just got lucky with my load order lol. I wouldn't even know how to trouble shoot it, but good luck. 

For prison mods I use:  (oh shit pasting the link brought up the picture)

But there's this, a POP add-on that adds in the pillory and parade options from POP into this mod, and Pama makes some punishment add-ons (usually executions tho so they're only fun to see once imo) and a bounty hunter add-on for his mod. 

PS: I looked and couldn't find the POP add-on for Pama's Prison Alternative. I know it's out there tho, it's titled "Prison Alternative POP Addon."