[Search] Mod that gives buff/power after aggressive sex

I'm looking for a mod or a combination of mods that enables my character to cast a powerful spell/power or get a buff after aggressive sex(intented for use with SL Defeat) to help her defeat the aggressor with it, as an alternative to post-assualt scenarios(Similar to Beat Angel Escalayer, where sex charges the heroines powers).

I've looked at a few mods like SexLab Enchantress, SexLab Triggers and Succubus heart but none of them makes this possible. They are more about charming the opponent and then doing unimmersive stuff, like draining enemies without any of their allies noticing. But regardless I don't fancy charming the enemy and fucking them to death, lol. I still want a little risk/challenge. SexLab Disparity doesn't work with my version of the game unfortunately. Did I overlook something?

2 hours ago, RoninDog said:

I'm looking for a mod or a combination of mods that enables my character to cast a powerful spell/power or get a buff after aggressive sex

You said that SexLab Triggers won't do what you want, but I think it will.  Use one of the provided json examples like "Lovers comfort" and point it to the buff spell you want, which can be from any mod.