Creatures From Demonic Creatures Have Missing Textures

So earlier today as of writing this I downloaded Demonic Creatures (NSFW Version) for SE/AE and I quickly noticed that a lot of the textures were missing. From the armours or clothing the creatures wear to the actual creatures themselves missing textures, they are just the flat purplish texture. I downloaded the main 2GB file from Mediafire & got the patches that were on the LL page for the mod (including the one that upgrades it from version 1.6 to 1.7, but that didn't help & then I realised the 2GB file is version 1.7 already so I deleted the upgrade file) I have ABC installed & I'm pretty sure all the other required mods like MNC, Creature Framework, HDT-SMP (I use Faster HDT SMP which should still work). On the mod page it also mentioned a mod called HDT-PE which I'm assuming is the LE version of Skyrim's equivalent to HDT-SMP & it also mentioned a ABC HDT SMP mod by someone called LoveForNothing which I couldn't find anywhere. 

I also made sure to re-register all mods using Creature Framework, so I'm not sure what the issue is. Am I missing a mod? Is there some sort of mod conflict I'm not seeing? I let the two patch mods for Demonic Creatures overwrite the main one which is usually what your meant to do for patches. The only thing I can think of is it's conflicting with some other mods that Vortex isn't letting me know about. Does this mod conflict with MNC? I doubt it since it adds it's own creatures, even so the main Demonic Creatures mod doesn't have an esp or plugin file to override MNC, only one of the patch mods does. 

If anyone knows what I can do, please let me know.