Battle Brothers 18+?

I decided to look for mods for Battle Brothers, for all sorts of 18+ events. Unfortunately, such people do not seem to exist. Has anyone seen anything like this? There, add a brothel to the cities, just events along the way. It seems that there is a slavery system in the game, there is a mod for female characters. If anyone is interested in modding, I would be glad to see a simple sub for various events)
For example, Stellaris and even Warhammer have them. Ideally, it would be cool to put together a collection of mods like this. Like the same Darkest Dungeon.

Edited by RAINWORS
2 hours ago, espguy said:

Not gonna lie I would love a adult battle brothers mod, sadly Im not good at writting smut or making art. Im willing to try making a mod for it if you find a artist and writer to help

Stellaris mods often use images from the Internet that are freely available. It would be entirely possible to use them. Unfortunately, the trouble is that I don’t know English well and I still have to translate the mods into Russian after they are released)