Marie Rose Player Character Mod for Skyrim SE Special Edition

I'm looking for a Marie Rose mod that you can play as for Skyrim Special Edition... I have never installed character mods before or ported mods from LE to SE so a small guidance would be very much appreciated 🙏

image.thumb.png.ba9e8504fef4c351966df212e90eb48d.png

49 minutes ago, byr02 said:

I'm looking for a Marie Rose mod that you can play as for Skyrim Special Edition... I have never installed character mods before or ported mods from LE to SE so a small guidance would be very much appreciated 🙏

image.thumb.png.ba9e8504fef4c351966df212e90eb48d.png

Base on the image it actually is a Marie Rose follower, which u can find here: RRC MarieRoseFollower - Skyrim Girls (2nt.com)

To play as your character, u can check this post: Marie Rose by KKnd7000 - Request & Find - Skyrim Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab

15 minutes ago, duy123a said:

Base on the image it actually is a Marie Rose follower, which u can find here: RRC MarieRoseFollower - Skyrim Girls (2nt.com)

To play as your character, u can check this post: Marie Rose by KKnd7000 - Request & Find - Skyrim Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab

I appreciate the reply, I tried downloading the follower mod already. What doesn't seem to work well is that she doesn't have the hair and uses a random one on my screen. It says HDT is required, but is HDT not outdated? I tried HDT SMP but it didn't seem to change much either. On top of that her clothes don't seem to load. She's nude. Regardless, I'd love to find one where I can play as Marie Rose and not have a follower version. I did my research and it looks like there is no way to clone the appearance of a follower to cast it on yourself

About the post Marie Rose by KKnd7000 - Request & Find - Skyrim Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab, this is what I'm looking for. I installed the MarieRose_v1.1_HDT_Body_(1), but I am unsure on how to use it ingame? I installed it through MO2.

Edited by byr02
4 minutes ago, duy123a said:

Use Faster HDT-SMP if you play on SE. Link here: FSMP - Faster HDT-SMP at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

I actually don't know how to use too, sorry about that. Guess you can try the race mod: Marie Rose independent race enhanced(Invincible) edition at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

It's fine! I appreciate all of your help, bless you kind individual 🙏