I've been wandering through the modding space for a little while now, and I have found some mods that I;ve wanted (Chastity Cages, bondage, outfits), but I am still surprised and disheartened at the lack of any true sissy mods where you can choose to play as a feminine male, submissive, and wearing female clothes.

Sometimes I don't want to play as the strong protagonist male, I wanna be a sissy boi.

Which mods for Oblivion? 

Personally I've been trying to get Fallout 4, Baldur's Gate 3, Street Fighter 6, V Rising, Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines, and Rogue Trader. 

I just wanna play a submissive pretty boy that wears pretty clothes and a Chastity cage that coincidentally saves the world. 

No Chastity cage.  ( Or I don't know a Chastity cage Mod )

And submissive  you have to play.  Do not kill rapists.

Theoretically, you can play any character submissively. Only problem is female clothes for males.

Like all Bethesda game Oblivion has a SexSystem Mod. Human-human sex and addon for Creature-human sex.

There are Sex Mods: Player Slave Encounters (player is a slave)

LoversBitch (Player train dogs and can do a sex show with dogs)

An overview of Oblivion SexMods:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

I think that's the kind of character you're looking for.

A trap race. (not tits, but dick and has sexy, feminine armor and clothing)

You can play the race as male or female. Both the same but the NPCs  use male or female dialoges when they talk to the player.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/129728-fem-boy-race/

-------------------------

All you need before you install the Oblivion Sex System LAPF  :  right game installation, tools, Nude bodies, animation, . . .   

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

For the Oblivion femboy race you have this

Spoiler

Tr2.jpg

And for “normal” Oblivion men there are fetish things like this

Spoiler

TR1.jpg

Tr3.jpg

oe futa body

TR4.jpg

Most of the mentioned games are probably unlikely to have such mods. Fallout 4 does have a few related mods, but most might focus on the female player only.

Otherwise, going with the theme, most games with such a character(outright or by player choice) probably won't be ones with directly available modding.

Skyrim though...

But in terms of being more on theme, there is also this race mod, which adds copies of all the vanilla races that perfectly allow for a femboy character. Though the above mod might not work with it though, since UBE has it's own addons.
UBE 2.0 -- Ultimate Body Enhancer 2.0(Nexus)