Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha SOS Looking for a mod

Hello or good evening everyone ! ^__^

Please I'm desperately looking for someone who is knowledgeable about mode Specifically an experienced creator, I've played Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha and joined the community, but the creator is really slow in its updates, And on top of that, it puts some really stupid restrictions on players.

from what I know, they have not allowed the creation of modes but I would like to know if it is possible to force it even though the game knows that it is still in the beta phase. (and it's not big coding)

The creator imposed certain restrictions on our avatar, in my opinion, insane. If you don't know, there are several races in this game.

We play as a human but with our spiritual form, we can take on the appearance of a race in the game.  In this game it is possible to have sexual relations with NPCs and large races like the Vulworg, which I have chosen as my spirit form. why vulworg because they are big and in the games this type of NPC when they have enjoyed/ejaculated in a female, the belly of the female in question is filled to the maximum, very round, (while all the other races of small size, humans included do not have this type of animation for the full belly which rounds like a pregnant woman.) A very nice animation to which we do not have access (and we cannot zoom in at the maximum to have a 1st person vision) Even if we chose this race of dande size [vulworg] in spiritual form, What I find crazy is that we remain small with the sex animations of humans.

As you see my spiritual form in the image I shared, with this race I am much smaller because the game considers me as a human who takes this spiritualist form.

And I would like to know if it is possible to create a mode that breaks this system and that the game really lets us take this form, that we are no longer considered "a human" who takes a spiritual form but a real vulwor with size and sexual animations. Yes, when you are much bigger, the positions are different.

Please help me create this mode. I have no knowledge on the subject  Please I am motivated if you wish to exchange with me I remain available. I throw this message like a glass bottle thrown into the sea, hoping that someone generous with knowledge will accept my request: 3 Please 🙏

Capture d'écran 2024-01-29 110108.png

Edited by Sasori_Auz