Mod list for Specific Wants

Hey all,

I'm trying to get into modding skyrim for, you know, hot purposes. I'm a little overwhelmed by all the information presented, so I figured I would ask for some help.

I'm just trying to get some mods so I can be a transgender woman (futa, if you insist) going around Skyrim, banging anyone I feel like. That's about it, I don't really have any specific things I want yet, I figure I just need to know which baseline mods I will absolutely need to be able to do that, and from there, I can expand outwards. I would appreciate, deeply, help in navigating this web. I'm not a technical or computer person, and so I've just been feeling VERY lost trying to navigate everything and find what people generally think is best,

Thank you all.

First off, the compatability thread is your best friend for it has a lot of the best mods on it.
*Also I will assume that you know what version your game is.
Now for a incomplete list of things you will need:

1. Sexlab
2. Schlongs of Skyrim (((Warning, I have no fucking clue which one is the standard nowadays, so I'm not linking anything)))
3. dw's Vaginaless CBBE 3BA (OPTIONAL if you don't want to have a cock and a vagina)

4. [TRX] Futanari addon (to add the cock to a female player)
5. [TRX] Futanari addon for 3BA Vaginaless v2 2.1 (OPTIONAL if you do use dw's Vaginaless)

6. Sexlab Approach Redux (This can help you initiate sex with people)

These are some of the mods you would typically need to get sex working in your game.

NOTE: Each mod has it's dependencies, so you will have to download everything the mod authors tell you to get; ALSO these are just mods from LoversLab, you will need some stuff from Nexusmods alongside Skyrim Script Extender [for special edition] (Abbreviated SKSE)

EDIT: I found this thread that has better stuff

Edited by Mozny