Bimbos Of Skyrim - Breakaway Armor Replacer (Paid and free)

Bimbos Of Skyrim - Breakaway Armor Replacer (Paid and free)

View File

Hello again.

Bimbos Of Skyrim - Breakaway Armor replaces a handful of items from BOS with the high heels from Breakaway Armor

(https://www.patreon.com/posts/melodic-outfit-85620055 You do need the original both the normal and the Xtra versions)

Breakaway+ gives all of the items from breakaway to slightly more immersive names, set the gold value lower, removes the armor stats to play nice with SLS and gives all the body items the appropriate tag from BOS

I also me a free version for this https://disk.yandex.com/d/jl9ovsOGc6lcIw link comes from the free patreon so no worries there.

It's the same out fits just black and no mesh. have fun

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/21/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/24435-bimbos-of-skyrim-lese/
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

2 minutes ago, サマエル said:

Uhm... I think it is behind a paywall so it is Inaccessible for LL common peasant users ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes it is behind a paywall but there's a bunch more outfits and amors and what not Melodic truly makes some of the best outfits for 3ba so I would suggest throwing her a few pennies if you have some lying behind the pillows.

Anyway this one isn't behind a paywall 😛

12 minutes ago, Zexph said:

Free is missing an alt and some colors from what I can tell via supporter updates.

Yeah is it generally extra colour variants in the paid versions. Melo's free mods include the base model to use the outfit and either one or a small range of colours. There are usually naughty variant models - tits and pits exposed, but I can't remember if they are part of the free or paid parts.

8 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Yeah is it generally extra colour variants in the paid versions. Melo's free mods include the base model to use the outfit and either one or a small range of colours. There are usually naughty variant models - tits and pits exposed, but I can't remember if they are part of the free or paid parts.

8 hours ago, Zexph said:

Free is missing an alt and some colors from what I can tell via supporter updates.

Yeah I know the mesh or the open body isnt included and those work well with the piercings etc from BOS but I can make one with the free version if you want.

8 hours ago, Zexph said:

21 minutes ago, MellowDrama said:

Yeah I know the mesh or the open body isnt included and those work well with the piercings etc from BOS but I can make one with the free version if you want.

19 Minutes 😛 There's a free version now.