Has anyone had this modding issue and how do I fix it?

So I've been fucking around with the mods, but I can't seem to understand what I'm doing wrong. I thought I had installed everything correctly placed things in the proper folders, got the right files whatever. Apparently not. I've googled fixes and I'm either too dumb to understand them or no one has plainly said what to do to fix it. The message on start up that I keep getting is:

unrecognized entry: ps-t0 = resource\mods\tan\tan_nude.ini\tannudecommon unless_null

unrecognized entry: ps-t0 = resource\mods\tan\tan_nude.ini\tannudehonoka unless_null

unrecognized entry: ps-t0 = resource\mods\tan\tan_nude.ini\tannudemarie unless_null

The Mod Manager says there's no conflicts and currently it looks like the attached picture. 

ModHelper.png

UPDATE: So I unistalled everything, game, mods and started over. I'm not sure WHAT the issue was but I started from scratch and it worked out, so I'm guessing I just had shit in the wrong order and place. If anyone else reads this that is having this issue take out all the mods and re-extract everything. That seemed to fix it for me.

• 3 weeks later...