Animations by BLEAGH. Chow Time, updated 2/8/14

bleagh

Honestly.. what I would like to see. Is proper oral for women. There's tons of blow jobs for men. Where's the cunnilingus? That would be nice :)

-C

Stay tuned.

OMG! amazing work!

Question: there is no possibility of having a gangbang animation (3+1 and more) or DP animation (2+1)?

..a bandit gangbang would be cool! :D

For example in slavery/submission mod (Submit, Defeat, SD..)

4.jpg

Definitely possible.  Just not my thing so I probably won't be making any gangbang anims.

Can you upload your works in the fbx format, I will try to convert something to Oblivion.

I'll see what I can get for you.

If you ever want to take a brief break from sex animations (as in, a less-than-10-second non-sex animation), Skyrim could really use a different cannibal animation. ;p  Even just a straight up port of Fallout's would be a huge improvement.

I'll see what I can do for you too.

Hi bleagh,it's great to see you 're still active and interested in Skyrim animations.What i would really like to see in Skyrim are sexual animations that have to do with breast fondling and sucking as foreplay sequences,since hdt has emerged and has made possible the breast mesh collision with hands.So, here are some pics that could work as a referance point incase you take interest in making such animations...naughty hentai-anime/manga pics ahead:

Thank you for your consideration!

Hi bleagh,it's great to see you 're still active and interested in Skyrim animations.What i would really like to see in Skyrim are sexual animations that have to do with breast fondling and sucking as foreplay sequences,since hdt has emerged and has made possible the breast mesh collision with hands.So, here are some pics that could work as a referance point incase you take interest in making such animations...naughty hentai-anime/manga pics ahead:

Just recently started messing with hdt's physics myself so I am definitely keeping it in mind with future animations.

Here's a preview of something i've been working on, among other things.

post-181447-0-50891900-1391641449_thumb.jpg

post-181447-0-74595400-1391641459_thumb.jpg

post-181447-0-12952800-1391641467_thumb.jpg

Just recently started messing with hdt's physics myself so I am definitely keeping it in mind with future animations.

Here's a preview of something i've been working on, among other things.

attachicon.gifScreenShot39.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot40.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot41.jpg

Very interesting! :)

but the HDT physics uses for the tongue..?

Realistic Genitalia: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18250-rel-beta-realistic-genitalia-for-cbbe/

Equipable Tongues, found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9898-sharing-my-ports/

If you ever want to take a brief break from sex animations (as in, a less-than-10-second non-sex animation), Skyrim could really use a different cannibal animation. ;p  Even just a straight up port of Fallout's would be a huge improvement.

I'll see what I can do for you too.

I bow to the new King of the Internet.  You should set up a donate link somewhere. ;p  Hopefully the links / images in my link above will prove illustrative.

***Added 2-8-2014***

Chow Time WIP

A small animation.  Just one stage for now till I have time to finish and upload more.  Let me know what you think.

attachicon.gifchowwip1.rar

Do u really need our opinions on this?

It's wonderful, too bad it's still only 1 stage so i'm personally not really interested yet.  (the pics are very promising though)

Just keep working on ur animations and keep up the good work.

(I think i speak on behalf of almost everyone here on loverslab when i wrote this.)

***Added 2-8-2014***

Chow Time WIP

A small animation.  Just one stage for now till I have time to finish and upload more.  Let me know what you think.

Hang on.  This is off-topic but I couldn't help but notice that the woman on the left has (slightly) puffy nipples.  Do you mind if I ask what body and texture that is? ;p

And I agree with other posters.  I plan a F/F run myself and I flatly refuse to allow strapon-assisted encounters (though I will make an exception for SOS), so the more natural F/F animations we can have, the better.  Sexout for FONV had 5 or 6, I seem to recall.

***Added 2-8-2014***

Chow Time WIP

Hang on.  This is off-topic but I couldn't help but notice that the woman on the left has (slightly) puffy nipples.  Do you mind if I ask what body and texture that is? ;p

And I agree with other posters.  I plan a F/F run myself and I flatly refuse to allow strapon-assisted encounters (though I will make an exception for SOS), so the more natural F/F animations we can have, the better.  Sexout for FONV had 5 or 6, I seem to recall.

It's Body by Leito (the same genius behind Skyrim Strap Ons).  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37807/?  

My new favorite.  I'm ashamed to say it took me until just recently to try it out.  Now I can't go back to anything else.  Couple it with HDT's physics for added fun.

Do yourself a favor and check it out.  All his mods are ace btw.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/4780612/?tb=mods&pUp=1

Couple it with HDT's physics for added fun

Really awesome HDT's physics, the problem is many users are unable to install it correctly, you can make it work!

I am surprised that someone has not yet made ​​a video tutorial explains step by step how to install chr HDT's physics for male with SOS/XPMS, and famale with TBBP/XPMS

Hopefully someone will make a good video tutorial for HDT ^_^

It's Body by Leito (the same genius behind Skyrim Strap Ons).  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37807/?

I was scratching my head for a moment, because I'd actually already grabbed that one a while back.  The mesh nipples aren't actually "puffy" per se (it's pretty much unchanged from UNP).  Finally I recognized what was going on: Leito had modified the normal map to provide the puffy look.  Even though that'll only work in shadowy scenarios (like your screenshot), it's quite clever.  Clearly he's a fan of the look.  The only legit mesh with such nipples (thus far) is Manga Body.  Anyway, sorry about derailing the thread. ;p

***Added 2-8-2014***

Chow Time WIP

attachicon.gifchowwip1.rar

Do u really need our opinions on this?

It's wonderful, too bad it's still only 1 stage so i'm personally not really interested yet.  (the pics are very promising though)

Just keep working on ur animations and keep up the good work.

(I think i speak on behalf of almost everyone here on loverslab when i wrote this.)

Oh, this is music to my eyes. As someone else said, a couple of posts ago, we should let Bleagh choose his own animations, but sexlab so badly needs some munching anims, and  who better to do them than Bleagh?

Another urgent need (if Bleagh is interested--no pressure!) is threesomes. The two anims we have are fine, but there are only two, and they are not straight-male friendly. What I mean by that is this: both anims start off well, with a woman blowing two cocks in turns or (like Edna St. Vincent Millay) burning her candle from both ends, but just as the male player starts to get into the mood . . . BANG . . . it happens. You are no longer sharing Adrienne Avenicci's mouth with her husband; you suddenly have his tongue in your mouth. WHOAAA, ULFBERTH, DUDE, I THINK YOU HAVE THE WRONG IDEA!

It gets worse.

In the twinkling of an eye you are arched over backwards while Ulfberth's nuts are dangled over your nose and (I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING) Adrienne is sliding a dildo up your virgin ass. She (and whoever made this animation) clearly has you pegged (and I DO MEAN "PEGGED") as gay.

Bleagh, Sexlab has need of you. Thou should'st be animating at this hour. Give us munching, double penetrations, double monster facials, but please, please, please, not Ulfberth's nuts in my nose.

Only if you want to, of course. But your foot anims have redefined the possibilities of sexlab and there are many, many horny toads out here waiting for your matchless talents.

I copied the new chow files over two of the fisting ones (which had already been copied over with your great footjob anims). The good news: each figure is magnificent. The bad news: they are not aligned. They look at first like they are doing the tribadism animation (grinding crotches), only the male figure is looking away from the woman, eating . . . the air.

Possible causes: the fact that I am using a male character. Is the chow animation for ladies only? This is the only animation does not align for me in sexlab, so I am hoping it is just an early glitch that will soon be fixed.

Can't wait to see how this animation will develop. One suggestion (it comes from your own superb footie animation) is to have a moment in the sequence where there is playful aggression. The footjob animation is wonderful throughout, but what lifts it to sheer genius is the moment where the woman kicks the man back, as if to say "You are getting a footjob, so lie back and enjoy it." The two figures almost seem to have souls at that moment.

It would be great if you could have a similar moment in the cunnilingus sequence. You will know best how to do it, but the image I have in mind (thanks to your footjob precedent) is of the eater coming up for air, at which point the woman being eaten impatiently grabs  her lover's head and thrusts his (if it is not her) face back into her snatch as if to say "you're not finished yet! Bring me off before you take a breather!"

Bleagh, Sexlab has need of you. Thou should'st be animating at this hour. Give us munching, double penetrations, double monster facials, but please, please, please, not Ulfberth's nuts in my nose.

Yes, a "true" double penetration, or two for that matter, would be great. I am crossing my fingers for something like that since I joined LL. And because there are already threesomes I still have hope that some dedicated animator might actually pull it off. It would be cool if my char could finally have some fun with Farkas and Vilkas, those two horny wolves :dodgy:

Though I suppose its more difficult to animate three people...yet the two classical DPs don't seem to be that complicated at first glance? However, keep animating and have fun, and don't mind the horny, ever-demanding crowd banging at your doors :P

So I tried the new chow animation with my female character and I have the same problem as with my male character: the two figures grind crotches while the player character looks away from the NPC and tongues the air. I obviously need to turn my character around somehow so he/she is eating the right meal. Any suggestions how to do this? Is it a flaw in the (otherwise great) animation or an error at my end?

Has anyone else had the same issue?

Archived