[Req] A better cannibal animation & effects

Fredas

Once upon at time, it seems, there was a solid effort to introduce a sort of cannibalism overhaul mod.  It was called Darker Projects.  I found out about it, of course, half a year after it was already dead, and so you could say I was spared a crushing disappointment.  But in all honesty, I was never after any major overhaul to the perk (even though I probably would have checked it out).  All I wanted was some kind of enhancement to the simple, weak animation which occurs whenever the player uses the Ring of Namira.

Ideally, I'd like to see a more feral sort of animation.

Cannibal.png

Fallout 3 / New Vegas actually did this quite well, even though the details were definitely spared:

Quick example of the animation and sound.

Same animation, seen from the front.

Much better than the goofy left hand / right hand digging motion Skyrim currently uses.  Obviously something is missing, though:

giada-tomatoes.jpg

(Stolen from the Darker Projects thread. ;p )  That kind of element, as well as an effect for the target NPC.  In the latter case, I have seen a lot of screenshots showing various mutilated states.  I've been seeing if I can't track down how it was accomplished, as one step in determining the feasibility of what I'm asking for.  (And also as part of my ongoing Blushing While Aroused topic, since the same kind of effect will be needed.)

Just seeing if there's any ball that can get rolling on this.  Thanks for reading.

Archived