Gender based sexuality distribution and marraige doctrines

Does anybody know if it's possible to change the distribution of sexualities within just one gender or the other? i.e. make it so women are more likely to be bisexual while men are more likely to be heterosexual and along those lines. I know that you can change sexuality distribution in the game rules before you start but that affects all characters regardless of gender.

On a similar subject, is it possible to code marriage doctrines that permit homosexual marriage for one gender but not the other? 

• 1 month later...

Hi, so to answer your questions:

Q: Is it possible to change the distribution of sexualities within just one gender or the other?

A: Honestly, I'm not certain, the way sexuality is distributed in the game is through a define value in the define folder in common, the game however manipulates this value through a scripted_values txt file that change the define depending on the game rule selected, if you set the game rule so the generated characters be mostly bisexual that's when the scripted value will take effect. The problem is, I don't know if you can put limits on that scripted value since it affects all characters in the game, I've tried to do something similar but I didn't noticed any changes.

Q: Is it possible to code marriage doctrines that permit homosexual marriage for one gender but not the other?

A: Yes, the Medieval Matriarchs mod pretty much does this already.