Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I'm not sure where else to put it. I finished a massive mod list and everything is working except this body. I have no idea what's wrong. I've tried every overwrite configuration, every vag and anus collision option, all the skins (binibini) vag options, updated xp32 and grabbed the script fixes, making and remaking bodies and clothes and FNIS/Nemesis outputs. I'm at my wits end here so any ideas would be appreciated. It only happens when the characters have their vag/ass showing (because it also happens on people wearing TAWOBA stuff) so it has to be something from that.

ScreenShot1.png

Edited by glh420

Alright I kept messing with it and apparently it's the boobs that's causing the issue. Now I'm thinking it's CBPC since I picked the light 1 option for 3BA. I'll go full SMP and see what happens.

E: It did not help. Reinstalled 3BA with full SMP, redid the body and batch build, redid FNIS/Nemesis. Still has that damn error floating there.

ScreenShot3.png

Edited by glh420
9 hours ago, glh420 said:

Still has that damn error floating there.

Hm, not seeing an error in the 2nd image. You mean the top shouldn't be there?

1. Open the console.
  2. "prid 14"
  3. "inv"
  4. Make a list of all worn items.
  5. Inspect all worn items in xEdit.
  6. Find their associated ARMA records.
  7. Make a list of all meshes in these records.
  8. Inspect all meshes in NifSkope.
  9. Consider what to do with the mod providing the top once you locate it.
5 minutes ago, traison said:

Hm, not seeing an error in the 2nd image. You mean the top shouldn't be there?

1. Open the console.
  2. "prid 14"
  3. "inv"
  4. Make a list of all worn items.
  5. Inspect all worn items in xEdit.
  6. Find their associated ARMA records.
  7. Make a list of all meshes in these records.
  8. Inspect all meshes in NifSkope.
  9. Consider what to do with the mod providing the top once you locate it.

No I mean the top stopped the error so it has to be the upper body causing the error. This is right after taking the top off and putting panties on. I only got the idea by tfcing in and seeing the modeled vag/anus (that's ridiculous btw) then started testing piecemeal clothing.

ScreenShot4.png

Since the feet, hands and head are present, its going to be an armor item so my instructions above still apply. It's a worn armor (tail, ring, hat, ...) piece with a missing mesh - that's what you're looking for.

Edit: Actually, I wonder if that could be an effect of some kind. Like a candlelight type effect with a missing mesh. Slightly confused about the blue/green colors there. Usually that error marker is red. Start with the inv command above, see what you find.

Edited by traison
6 minutes ago, traison said:

Since the feet, hands and head are present, its going to be an armor item so my instructions above still apply. It's a worn armor (tail, ring, hat, ...) piece with a missing mesh - that's what you're looking for.

Edit: Actually, I wonder if that could be an effect of some kind. Like a candlelight type effect with a missing mesh. Slightly confused about the blue/green colors there. Usually that error marker is red. Start with the inv command above, see what you find.

Hot damn you might be right. I dropped everything but there's still something from Yuriana with a bad editor ID (xx000d77) that says worn. I'll look more into this and come back.

lol

lmao even

I am the king fool.

It wasn't Yuriana, it was just a damn SOS addon. Didn't even need to nifskope just dropped it out and the error went away. Jesus wept I lost 2 days to this lmfao. @traison you a real one. I'll leave this up for posterity (maybe even myself later.)

48 minutes ago, glh420 said:

lol

lmao even

I am the king fool.

It wasn't Yuriana, it was just a damn SOS addon. Didn't even need to nifskope just dropped it out and the error went away. Jesus wept I lost 2 days to this lmfao. @traison you a real one. I'll leave this up for posterity (maybe even myself later.)

Quite interesting that it shows up with those colors. GJ on finding the issue though.

You did the heavy lifting fam. It was a UNP schlong which makes me double retarded. Already went through the rest of my clothes and accoutrements that could be UNP to make sure it's all 3BA (or at least CBBE for some.)