Help w\CBBE & Bodytalk 3 working together, w\no ZeX.

I have an i9 12900, NVidia 12Gb 3080Ti, 64 Gb of RAM, the newest version of FO4 with all the right stuff as well. I have found a way to get GREAT physics with the female body using CBBE & CBP for FO4. I'm also trying to install Bodytalk 3 (the only male mod w\physics that I know of), the physics aren't syncing up with each other. I'm playing a female character, I won't be using the male body for that. I am running AFF to get the sex in my build. That won't work without a working male body and\or penis. I would rather not install any other female bodies that use ZeX 6, I really like the CBBE setup I've got going. Here's a pic of my girl, Blaze. I REALLY want to play this game!

Any ideas?

20240116163128_1.jpg

On 1/17/2024 at 6:20 AM, BDNelson said:

I have an i9 12900, NVidia 12Gb 3080Ti, 64 Gb of RAM, the newest version of FO4 with all the right stuff as well. I have found a way to get GREAT physics with the female body using CBBE & CBP for FO4. I'm also trying to install Bodytalk 3 (the only male mod w\physics that I know of), the physics aren't syncing up with each other. I'm playing a female character, I won't be using the male body for that. I am running AFF to get the sex in my build. That won't work without a working male body and\or penis. I would rather not install any other female bodies that use ZeX 6, I really like the CBBE setup I've got going. Here's a pic of my girl, Blaze. I REALLY want to play this game!

Any ideas?

20240116163128_1.jpg

Kind of a late response, but you need Discrete Female Skeleton.

It will allow you to use Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE skeleton for your females, and the ZeX skeleton for your males together. It's pretty simple to install, as Skeletal Adjustments' installer already supports DFS. And ZeX just installs like a normal skeleton. So install DFS, then ZeX, and then Skeletal Adjustments with the DFS install option.

Now you'll have Skeletal Adjustments for your CBBE females along with ZeX for your BodyTalk males together.

2 hours ago, BDNelson said:

DFS BEFORE Skeletal Adjustments and ZeX, that's a new way to do it to me. I've been putting DFS after those skeleton mods. THANK YOU, I'll give it a try and let you know what happens.

Well DFS is just the tool that allows you to use multiple skeletons. It is not a skeleton in and of itself. It's a framework basically.

Thus you install DFS first, to get the directories and such activated. Then install ZeX so it goes in the default skeleton location (allowing BodyTalk to use it). Then install Skeletal Adjustments with the DFS option in the installer (so CBBE can use it).

I'm not talking about load order, just install order is all. As far as I know, Skeletal Adjustments and ZeX don't have any plugins (from what I remember), just DFS does. Also remember if you use things like LooksMenu Customization Compendium, High Heel System, or Classic Holstered Weapons, that you need the patches for it as well (on the DFS page).

Edited by Spyder Arachnid
  • 2 months later...

I have the same problem as you. After installing DFS, then ZeX, and then Skeletal Adjustments with the DFS install option in that order.

Penis shows normal, but no erection in AAF.

After uninstalling DFS, it appears to be breast shaking strangely, but the AAF animation has penis with a normal erection.

Sorry I can't upload pictures yet.

By the way, I'm installing with MO2, do I need to put the skeleton files from Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE into DFS?

Mods I installed:

CBBE

BodyTalk3

ZaZ Extended Skeleton V6

Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Legs For Days Edition BETA

Discrete Female Skeleton-56115

14 minutes ago, ixha said:

I have the same problem as you. After installing DFS, then ZeX, and then Skeletal Adjustments with the DFS install option in that order.

Penis shows normal, but no erection in AAF.

After uninstalling DFS, it appears to be breast shaking strangely, but the AAF animation has penis with a normal erection.

Sorry I can't upload pictures yet.

By the way, I'm installing with MO2, do I need to put the skeleton files from Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE into DFS?

Mods I installed:

CBBE

BodyTalk3

ZaZ Extended Skeleton V6

Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Legs For Days Edition BETA

Discrete Female Skeleton-56115

Install CBBE, Install BodyTalk, then install DFS. After that, install ZeX normally. Then install Skeletal Adjustments and select DFS in the installer. That's it.

If you're having erection problems, that isn't caused by DFS. Check to make sure you have the proper LooksMenu installed as well and make sure you built your BodyTalk bodies in bodyslide with morphs checked. Erection issues can be a number of things, but it wouldn't be caused by DFS. DFS doesn't affect BodyTalk or ZeX.

49 minutes ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

Install CBBE, Install BodyTalk, then install DFS. After that, install ZeX normally. Then install Skeletal Adjustments and select DFS in the installer. That's it.

If you're having erection problems, that isn't caused by DFS. Check to make sure you have the proper LooksMenu installed as well and make sure you built your BodyTalk bodies in bodyslide with morphs checked. Erection issues can be a number of things, but it wouldn't be caused by DFS. DFS doesn't affect BodyTalk or ZeX.

Thanks for the help, I'll look into it from other directions.